Fantasmic Reopening Watch

TheMaxRebo

Just get on the Disney app at 6am and make a reservation like any other dining?

That is roughly how it went for the Candlelight Processional dining packages, though they opened up a little early - I believe it was 5:15am or so - and it was for the CP dining package page, not the individual restaurant page

TheMaxRebo

25, 26, 27. Whatever. Somewhere in there. Maybe there are some extra pauses in the audio. I don't know. All I know is that the audio track is 27:24.

Yeah, I've seen different times, in that range, just mentioning that prior Disney marketed it as 25 (and in actuality may have b en a few minutes longer) and now marketing it as 29 minutes - but may also be a few minutes longer in actuality

In any event, I am glad to see them increase the length of something when it seems like they are generally shortening things

gerarar

Premium Member
Also it's probably been known for a while now (thanks to insiders on here), but this announcement also debunks any projection mapping we could've gotten on the mountain/stage. They definitely would've mentioned that if it was a thing.

This is another tech miss besides the fountains imo.

The fountains on the Harmonius barges have been fine all year, so it could just be a parts issue out in DL..

rescue_ranger

Also it's probably been known for a while now (thanks to insiders on here), but this announcement also debunks any projection mapping we could've gotten on the mountain/stage. They definitely would've mentioned that if it was a thing.

This is another miss besides the fountains imo.

The fountains on the Harmonius barges have been fine all year, so it could just be a parts issue out in DL..

You would think that would be true. If so, I agree if would be a miss. I don't have a strong opinion on the fountains (other than I love the hat effect) but the projections add a bit more. However, I'm also in the camp that loves everything about this show and wouldn't be upset if they hadn't changed a thing. I have very fond memories of this one and am very happy to see it's return.

ToTBellHop

You would think that would be true. If so, I agree if would be a miss. I don't have a strong opinion on the fountains (other than I love the hat effect) but the projections add a bit more. However, I'm also in the camp that loves everything about this show and wouldn't be upset if they hadn't changed a thing. I have very fond memories of this one and am very happy to see it's return.
One gets the impression they were told to tread very lightly to guarantee a win after the DE/Harm debacle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom