Fantasmic Reopening Watch

Schweino

They use…interesting…strategies on the first day a new offering releases. I get the impression that they choose wildly different times whenever a new offering opens so people don’t all log on at the same time and crash the system. I wouldn’t expect these to load up at 3:15 am every day.
Roger that. I think the 'downside' is that it also makes it terribly hard to plan for those that have this on their must do list. I feel super lucky/fortunate that I was able to get a 515 at HV, but for a lot of others they are waking up disappointed.

jrhwdw

There won’t routinely be 2 until they have more cast. It was a stretch to get it nightly (but that is what was prioritized).

I‘m a bit surprised they will only show it once nightly during Christmas week.
As much as I think the more F!, the better.... DHS made the right call sticking to every night.

As far as Christmas, doesn't Hours/Schedules change as we get closer?

ToTBellHop

As much as I think the more F!, the better.... DHS made the right call sticking to every night.

As far as Christmas, doesn't Hours/Schedules change as we get closer?
Sure, but I’m skeptical that they’d add a 10:30 showing. I’d have more confidence if it were showing at 7 pm as in past winters.

JohnD

I have a family member with DAS and another with a wheelchair. Given we were planning on (and already booked) Holiday Dine anyway, can I have opinions on whether or not it's worth trying to get the dining package?

You can book a Fantasmic dinner package for lunch time also, meaning you could keep your existing dinner reservation.

ToTBellHop

I feel the same with the 9PM Showtimes after Opening Weekend...........
It’s an interesting choice. I’m a little surprised they didn’t take the excuse to close the park at 8 pm in early December, honestly. And by January, it can be downright cold by 9 pm. I remember shivering as a kid waiting for IllumiNations in February. Poor Aladdin if he is bare-chested, as usual…but I can’t imagine him doing stunts as Prince Ali, either.

Lirael

Since the December show will end after park close, is there any info on if the skyliner will extend its hours, at least for the HS line?

Surferboy567

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Fantasmic! Has just received a new billboard outside the theater and it looks like a classic poster.

I’m fond of the original billboard, however the new one also looks great. It’s a good way of showing off this is a “refreshed version”.

EDIT: Wouldn’t mind if they sold this art as a litho.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Fantasmic! Has just received a new billboard outside the theater and it looks like a classic poster.

I’m fond of the original billboard, however the new one also looks great. It’s a good way of showing off this is a “refreshed version”.

EDIT: Wouldn’t mind if they sold this art as a litho.
Saw it elsewhere........Looks great! Kind of like Fantasia's original Poster.

Has it been confirmed that Sorcerer Mickey replaces Brave little Tailor when F! Returns???

Saw it elsewhere........Looks great! Kind of like Fantasia's original Poster.

Has it been confirmed that Sorcerer Mickey replaces Brave little Tailor when F! Returns???

No, we’ll find out on November 3rd.

They better not.

Plus I can't imagine Sorceror Mickey walking around the moat and fountains with his drapey costume. It would be an accident in waiting.

Fear not. Disney has already publicly announced scene changes.

DCBaker

Premium Member
What does this mean for Wonderful World of Animation?

Wonderful World of Animation has been added to the calendar with showtimes at 9pm until November 16th and then it moves to 8:30pm through the end of the calendar (November 30th). There is one showing at 8:30pm on November 14th.

Performance times have posted for Fantasmic! -

Nov. 3-7 - 8pm, 9:30pm
Nov. 8-13 - 8pm
Nov. 14 and onward - 9pm

The Fantasmic! calendar has been updated and the 8pm showtime has been extended to November 14, 15 and 16. The 9pm showtimes now begin November 17th.

Nov. 8-16 - 8pm
Nov. 17 and onward - 9pm

Currently two dates after November 17th have earlier times -

December 4th and 26th have 8pm showtimes.

iMax

Wonderful World of Animation has been added to the calendar with showtimes at 9pm until November 16th and then it moves to 8:30pm through the end of the calendar (November 30th). There is one showing at 8:30pm on November 14th.

The Fantasmic! calendar has been updated and the 8pm showtime has been extended to November 14, 15 and 16. The 9pm showtimes now begin November 17th.

Nov. 8-16 - 8pm
Nov. 17 and onward - 9pm

Currently two dates after November 17th have earlier times -

December 4th and 26th have 8pm showtimes.

They are really insisting on only having 1 show a night…that’s insane.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom