Fantasmic Reopening Watch

ToTBellHop

Update!

Laser projections are finally fully working again (3/3 sets) since Monday 9/11. They've been broken since around July 7.
View attachment 742762

Here's a livestream from last night. Starts at Elsa's costume reveal where can see all 3 laser sets in action.

Can they now fix the lasers in HEA's finale too? ;)

As for the rest of the effects..
  • Trampoline and stunts still not in use.
  • Ariel barge still missing two of its light poles.
  • Malificient colored flames still in B-mode.

What trampoline stunts are we talking about? When we saw the show last month, they were falling into the trampoline and jumping back up on to the faux rock. I’m sure there’s a name for it but I’ll call it “wall-jumping”. If that’s all they do (it’s all I’ve ever seen since my first viewing of v. 2.0 last December), it’s merely sporadic.

gerarar

Premium Member
What trampoline stunts are we talking about? When we saw the show last month, they were falling into the trampoline and jumping back up on to the faux rock. I’m sure there’s a name for it but I’ll call it “wall-jumping”. If that’s all they do (it’s all I’ve ever seen since my first viewing of v. 2.0 last December), it’s merely sporadic.
Correct, it's the jumping that happens with the royal guards during the Aladdin segment.

I do believe Disney themselves referred to it as a trampoline back when they were talking about adding in more stunts into the show during the new hero segment. So I just refer it to as trampoline stunts since it is actual stunt work (jumping and falling) involving equity, similar to what you'll see at Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular.

ToTBellHop

Correct, it's the jumping that happens with the royal guards during the Aladdin segment.

I do believe Disney themselves referred to it as a trampoline back when they were talking about adding in more stunts into the show during the new hero segment. So I just refer it to as trampoline stunts since it is actual stunt work (jumping and falling) involving equity, similar to what you'll see at Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular.
Okay, then I saw that in August.

Touchdown

Glad I got two shows for my trip. Got dinner packages so I get the early show, which great as my second night is an EMH night. Will likely rush to Rise before close, hit Toy Story Land in the first hour, Mickey and then finish on sunset with some multi rides on ToT.

Touchdown

Because 8:00 it’s dark this time of year, because 9pm is traditionally a pretty late close for DHS. I’m just happy with the double show. Other than the night I’m there for EMH (which I now get to watch F! and use all of the EMH) I plan on watching the first show (with a F! Meal package) riding ToT 2-3x, and then going back to watch F! again.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I’ve been seeing the show semi-regularly since about 1998, and I never saw a show without the dragon until tonight. No dragon at the 9:30 show this evening, just Maleficent on the platform. Great work by the cast, particularly Maleficent, making it look seamless. All I have are not great iPhone photos…
IMG_5231.jpeg

IMG_5233.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5233.jpeg
    IMG_5233.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 59

Joz41856

Anyone else having issues booking the dining packages from 10/15 on? Nothing shows as available on My Disney Experience and when I call the answer I get is it must all be booked. Find that hard to believe.

Touchdown

Anyone else having issues booking the dining packages from 10/15 on? Nothing shows as available on My Disney Experience and when I call the answer I get is it must all be booked. Find that hard to believe.
Bit late for that, have 3 booked after 10/13 and have had them booked since August.

LittleBuford

Seven additional 8pm performances of Fantasmic! have been added to calendar: October 29 - November 4.

Fantasmic! also moves to a 9pm showtime beginning November 24.
Do they typically add additional performances in the first half of December? I would assume so, but you and others would know better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom