Fantasmic or Wishes

disneygirl1

Have to say, this is a tough one! While I love both shows, my vote is for Wishes. Nothing compares to the music and the fireworks over the Castle!

JediMasterMatt

Wishes. Not even close. There is a reason why the Magic Kingdom is the most visited park in the world. It is the empitomy of Disney magic and it doesn't get any more magical than seeing Cinderella castle all lit up in its glory with fireworks popping overhead. It's perfect end of the day for a first timer to capture the Disney magic. It's only after you've visited the parks repeatedly (or been to Disneyland) that you realize the Magic Kingdom could use more attractions.

Let's put it this way. Do you think a first timer would be more impressed by a bunch of video projections on a mist screen or this?

Click the picture for more examples.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes

Click the picture for more examples.

After seeing this I change my vote to Fantasmic. This photo does NOTHING for me and basically has made me fall out of love with Wishes, Magic Kingdom, Main Street USA, and EVERYTHING else...

LOL Just kidding!!!! JESUS I almost choked when I saw this!!! AMAZING!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

luvlifeinfl

After seeing this I change my vote to Fantasmic. This photo does NOTHING for me and basically has made me fall out of love with Wishes, Magic Kingdom, Main Street USA, and EVERYTHING else...

LOL Just kidding!!!! JESUS I almost choked when I saw this!!! AMAZING!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Oh I gasped when i saw your 1st reponse, glad to here you were not serious.:)

JWG

Should have done it as a poll.
Too late for my feedback but F! always over Wishes.

1) Illuminations
2) Fantasmic
3) Wishes
4) River of... oh wait... nevermind

elisatonks

My vote is fantasmic! (But then again I have a love for fantasmic caused by doing my iCP there.)

Such a shame that you can't catch both wishes and fantasmic at this time of year together, hence why i love december. (though you can do ROE and Fantasmic at the moment. Watch ROE from the bridge inbetween France and UK and then powerwalk from the world showcase entrance to DHS, for the second show of fantasmic - it can be done, i did it a couple of weeks ago!!!)

Philo

Fantasmic. There I said it.

Wishes is excellent but I think it has the least WOW factor. You get a real sense of scale in IllumiNations and the fireball is amazing. Fantasmic is just a wonderful show. 30 Minutes of excitement and magic. I hate having to arrive so early and wait for it (not so bad in MK or EPCOT as your still in the park) but it's always worth it!

bgraham34

I would only choose Wishes if Spectro was going on the same night. But I have been torn before and have chosen Fantasmic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom