News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

TTA94

SADCT Soundtrack was Gorgeous!!!!!!

Had to correct what you said lol. My opinion of course but only because it was instrumental like Spectro. SADCT was to slow though and not very exciting. I guess Disney Dreams Come True wasn’t bad and I prefer those lyrics over Tokyos version. But the lyrics in CADCT? 🤮 sorry lol. Only good thing that came out of CADCT was the show stop Only because it slightly reminded me of the Parade Of Dreams show stop.

Unfortunately the floats extremely overstayed their welcome. Needles to say when FoF debuted it was a breath of fresh air. Unfortunately that fresh air is now starting to get stale.

brb1006

SADCT was to slow though and not very exciting.
Considering the parade was made to celebrate Walt Disney's 100th Birthday. Share A Dream Come True Parade's score being slow was actually fitting since it gave the parade a relaxed and peaceful tone. Especially since it used to have a show-stop variation between 2001 till 2003.

bmr1591

Fantasmic was on D mode last night. First, Mickey didn’t pop up at the beginning, so they had to restart. Then, the water screens didn’t fire on, so they had a 30 minute downtime fixing that. Finally, the show begins and Aladdin doesn’t jump, Jafar’s snake doesn’t move, and there’s no magic lamp.

It was interesting, to say the least.

WorldExplorer

Fantasmic was on D mode last night. First, Mickey didn’t pop up at the beginning, so they had to restart. Then, the water screens didn’t fire on, so they had a 30 minute downtime fixing that. Finally, the show begins and Aladdin doesn’t jump, Jafar’s snake doesn’t move, and there’s no magic lamp.

It was interesting, to say the least.
Every time I try to see this thing it breaks down somehow. I was super close to going last night but had something come up.

I was feeling down about it, so it's nice to know it would have left me still trying to see the show with everything functioning.

ToTBellHop

Looks like Fantasmic! moves from 9 pm to 9:30 pm in August as sunset moves up and could really accommodate an 8:30 show. It seems unlike Disney to unnecessarily keep the park open later into the August slow season. Any ideas why? Doesn’t seem like a calendar error, either, as the dining packages are available through 7 pm starting the first Sunday of August.

jrhwdw

According to the Walt Disney World website, the Festival of Fantasy Parade moves to one showing daily at 3pm beginning January 16 through at least February 3, 2024.
Interesting, related to Full Day Park Hopping?

Would be nice to think FOF would return to normal in 2024 but I don't Trust MK at the Moment!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom