News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

TTA94

Maybe it’s just me but I feel like Tokyos new Harmony in Color parade would have been a better fit for MK, or out west at DCA. In my opinion it’s not a typical Tokyo style elaborate parade that we’re used to and I’m guessing it’s because of the pandemic. It’s not a bad parade but it’s lacking in floats and the floats it does have are on the simple side, again what you’d expect to see in the US parks.

OwlHouseKing97

In the Parks
No
Bring back the Croc, bring back Brave, bring back the dancers.

The end.
and also for the days that the Pinocchio/Dumbo/Fantasia float have gone done, Disney/entertainment department please stop leaving Pinocchio out in the dugouts, let Pinocchio walk with Jiminy, this ain't Fun and Fancy Free

discos

Disney auditions posted this picture of a FOF role that isn't currently in the parade saying "Away we go, it's a Festival of Fantasy 💫 @WaltDisneyWorld is seeking Parade Performers now through April 18. Submit online at the link our bio!"
Screenshot 2023-04-14 at 9.51.46 AM.png

Surely they had other pictures of the parade to post so could this mean the full cast of performers will be returning to FOF. If this is true it could correlate to the potential rumors of the Trolley Show returning. There would be more roles in FOF that the Trolley kids could double in for a full day's worth of work.

jrhwdw

Disney auditions posted this picture of a FOF role that isn't currently in the parade saying "Away we go, it's a Festival of Fantasy 💫 @WaltDisneyWorld is seeking Parade Performers now through April 18. Submit online at the link our bio!" View attachment 710320
Surely they had other pictures of the parade to post so could this mean the full cast of performers will be returning to FOF. If this is true it could correlate to the potential rumors of the Trolley Show returning. There would be more roles in FOF that the Trolley kids could double in for a full day's worth of work.
Here's Hoping!!!!!!!!

bmr1591

Yeah, I don’t want another park’s parade. WDW is the highest revenue park of all Disney parks. They have the money to create a unique parade for it. And while it may still be a baby compared to other parades, I think we’re at the point that FoF needs to be changed. It was slated to be changed for the 50th before the pandemic hit anyway. After the 100, I hope they premiere a new one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom