News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

DCBaker

Premium Member
Disney auditions posted this picture of a FOF role that isn't currently in the parade saying "Away we go, it's a Festival of Fantasy đź’« @WaltDisneyWorld is seeking Parade Performers now through April 18. Submit online at the link our bio!" View attachment 710320
Surely they had other pictures of the parade to post so could this mean the full cast of performers will be returning to FOF. If this is true it could correlate to the potential rumors of the Trolley Show returning. There would be more roles in FOF that the Trolley kids could double in for a full day's worth of work.

Here's the corresponding audition notice -

Screen Shot 2023-04-14 at 10.24.30 AM.png

thundermtnGOAT

See and that’s why the we never get anything with this attitude. FOF is not that old of a parade and is fine for now.
FOF is almost a decade old using 2 floats that are over 15 years old. It is absolutely not fine and time for it to get ready to go. No day parade should run longer than 10 years.

Dreaming Up only got 2 good years in at Tokyo and it's one of the most stunning things I've ever seen in a Disney Park. I'm glad I got to see it before COVID. Magic Kingdom would be lucky to have it.

Bastet

New Parade - start with a black and white float = Steamboat Willie with Mickey & Minnie and have the original characters as dancers if poss, Clarice, Horce. Then have a float or section for every decade up till present and throw every character at it. I want to see ALL of the princesses with their prince, I want to see the dalmations and the aristocats along with lady and the tramp. It wouls be an epic parade that would pull people to see it. Use Remember the Magic if you cant find anyone to compose a new song

Comped

FOF is almost a decade old using 2 floats that are over 15 years old. It is absolutely not fine and time for it to get ready to go. No day parade should run longer than 10 years.

Dreaming Up only got 2 good years in at Tokyo and it's one of the most stunning things I've ever seen in a Disney Park. I'm glad I got to see it before COVID. Magic Kingdom would be lucky to have it.
Tokyo has, since 2000 or so, cared much more about entertainment than any other Disney park. Sadly, because before that WDW dominated in terms of unique offerings that drew people in the thousands to see every day. (And some things that Disney would like us to forget... Like Dick Tracy's musical.) Even Disneyland has suffered, which is shocking considering the pioneering work the park did in stage shows, parades, and so forth.

jrhwdw

Could this be anything related to the potential night parade rumor? Considering it mentions 'and more'.
Would Disney be looking for people for something not even announced????? Unless MK has a Total Secret???

IMO, First thing to Staff is Trolley/FOF, then Parties. If MK has something else.... Would be nice to have it confirmed by DPB or an Insider......

jrhwdw

Wondering that to, but the nightmare parade rumor was for 2024.
Maybe Jan 2024, after the Parties/Christmas Week?

Would be nice if FOF was back to full Power so we don't have to worry how much Cast there would be at night.....

Of course, TDL has a full Parade for the 40th and Dreamlights hasn't gone back to normal yet......

JustInTime

Didn’t the last parade stick around almost 14 years?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom