News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

TTA94

I usually don't Like DJs on the Iconic Castle Stage but, I wouldn't mind if we had this every night!!!!!:

OMG!!!!!! Once again, MK can hit the right emotions when it wants Too!!!!!!!!!

Never thought we wold get that from a Castle Stage DJ!!!!!!!!!

Lol while I’d love to think MK Ops selected Spectro to be played on purpose as a sign they haven’t forgotten… I highly doubt that’s the case. More like they heard the DJ playing this and rolled their eyes like Yeah ya’ll will never see a nighttime parade here again lol.

jrhwdw

Lol while I’d love to think MK Ops selected Spectro to be played on purpose as a sign they haven’t forgotten… I highly doubt that’s the case. More like they heard the DJ playing this and rolled their eyes like Yeah ya’ll will never see a nighttime parade here again lol.
Even with all the Good Things HEA has brought to MK, it was Stunning to go back 20 Years(Audio Wise)when Spectro & Wishes ruled MK!!

I have No Complaints about Today's HEA & DE(after Walt was added) but I wish MK would honor their History more....Instead of just a DJ, a Wishes Tag and/or a Night Parade!!

mastromjm

In the Parks
Yes
We get a request to play the music of Spectromagic about once a week at Jellyrolls, and it pretty much always gets an incredible reaction. The guests want it, but we all know there would probably have to be a lot of changes in the company for a parade like that to happen again.

TTA94

The guests want it, but we all know there would probably have to be a lot of changes in the company for a parade like that to happen again.

I mean if what @wdwmagic had said a few month ago hasn’t changed for the worst, that a parade is in the works, then some in the company must be listening and trying to make it happen. Whether or not it’s already been green lit who knows. Hopefully a parade is the entertainment teams next project now that Luminous debuted.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

I mean if what @wdwmagic had said a few month ago hasn’t changed for the worst, that a parade is in the works, then some in the company must be listening and trying to make it happen. Whether or not it’s already been green lit who knows. Hopefully a parade is the entertainment teams next project now that Luminous debuted.
I will be Shocked if MK is planning Spectro 2.0 or something else all on its own! Seems like the easier route would be to Grab PTN or Re-Grab MSEP fom DLR.

Animaniac93-98

I usually don't Like DJs on the Iconic Castle Stage but, I wouldn't mind if we had this every night!!!!!:

OMG!!!!!! Once again, MK can hit the right emotions when it wants Too!!!!!!!!!

Never thought we wold get that from a Castle Stage DJ!!!!!!!!!

And it's the Roger Rabbit iteration too.

Though if I heard this playing in MK when I was there, I would probably scream with rage over what happened to it.

jrhwdw

They’ll be closing attractions. It’s Universal that is presently cutting a ton of entertainment and Streetmosphere. Let’s hope they get called out for it.
Believe me, I saw that!!!!!! I guess it's not just a WDW Problem anymore! This gives me way less confidence that UOR wants a Nighttime Spectacular back in USF's Lagoon!!!

Also, I'm Skeptical about EU's Timeline if UOR is playing Games Now.....

UOR will not takeover WDW if it has no Entertainment!!

splah

i see on the entertainment calendar that the FoF doesn't have any listed performance after 2/3, is this normal to not have it already scheduled? is there a hiatus? We're going on the 14th and i was hoping my niece would be able to see the parade

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom