Famous Stars/Celebrities at the Parks

Clark Griswold

Original Poster
Has anyone seen any celebrities or sports stars at the parks? A couple of years ago I saw Bobby Jackson; at the time he played basketball for the Sacramento Kings. Also, during ESPN the Weekend, the entire place is crawling with sports personalities. Who have you seen?

"I've got a great idea, how 'bout some backstage passes???"

I met Paula Deen from the Food Channel at last years Food and Wine festival. And ive seen alot of pictures of Bon Jovi in tabloids. If I ever met him there, I would really belive that dreams come true. haha.

Dukeblue1016

No but in all honesty... during an ESPN the Weekend, Scottie Pippen was being interviewed on stage at the ESPN club and then people could get up and ask him questions... and being an absolute die hard celts fan I asked him if he'd ever consider coming to the Celtics... now he was well past his prime, but i loved those Bulls teams... so I was pumped to have gotten to ask him that

Hey... post number 200 (for the SECOND time...)

Uponastar

We met Chris Kirkpatrick from N'Sync in EPCOT and said hello.
The next day he saw us first in MK, remembered us and approached us.
We chatted for awhile. He's really a very nice guy!

I saw Rusty Wallace and family the week before Daytona 500 in the 1990's (cannot remember what year.)

I have heard a lot of the NASCAR drivers stop by that week during off time at Daytona.

I also saw Gloria Estafan (?) in 1985. Somewhere I have a picture of myself and her taken together and I am wearing an original Figment sweatshirt. Still trying to find it for my Avatar.

rhodisney

Famous stars/celebrities in the parks

A long time ago when Disney Studios first opened, they had a promotion called "Star of the Day. or Celebrity of the Day". The person who posed for pictures and autographs that day was Antonio Sabato, Jr. who was just starting his career. We got a good picture of him sitting in a director's chair, signing an autograph.:D

DisneyRoxMySox

I have seen: Steve Urkle and others from the cast of Family Matters, Full Hosue Cast, Andy ________, John Ritter RIP, Bonnie Hunt, Drew Carey that is all I can remember for now. :wave:

Yensid_Robert9

My family and I went to EPCOT once and saw all the guys from *NSYNC shooting a commercial for "Leave a Legacy" (This was some years ago). It was pretty cool we called out their names and we got some pictures of them waving to us.:wave: :lol:

Poppers

when i was younger, back in 80's, we say Michael Jackson getting on a boat behind us for Its A Small World at Disneyland. We have pics that we proudly show people, and yes, this is when he was still black.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom