Family Guy on Fox-What Was Missing

DopeyJas2004

Not For Sale said:
Okay okay okay. I tell you. When Brian is singing about how the world would end in the original episode he pulls out tarot cards and the last one would be George W. Bush holding a beer bong (I'm not sure if you can say that here). When the episode aired again where George W. Bush was his tarot card now had Jerry Springer on it. That's correct, the president of the United States was replaced by Jerry Springer.

thats a great family guy moment ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that is rediculous. This is AMERICA , apparently people forget FREEDOM OF SPEECH! I LOVE AMERICA but I feel I should be able to voice my disapproval of certain situations and people being boycotted and censored for their opinions is not what this country stands for. Just my opinion :wave:

Testtrack321

Not For Sale said:
Okay okay okay. I tell you. When Brian is singing about how the world would end in the original episode he pulls out tarot cards and the last one would be George W. Bush holding a beer bong (I'm not sure if you can say that here). When the episode aired again where George W. Bush was his tarot card now had Jerry Springer on it. That's correct, the president of the United States was replaced by Jerry Springer.

Shoulda kept it. Must be how right wing Fox News is.... ;)

The Mom

Premium Member
DopeyJas2004 said:
thats a great family guy moment ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that is rediculous. This is AMERICA , apparently people forget FREEDOM OF SPEECH! I LOVE AMERICA but I feel I should be able to voice my disapproval of certain situations and people being boycotted and censored for their opinions is not what this country stands for. Just my opinion :wave:

Freedom of speech means that the GOVERNMENT cannot arrest or censor you for your beliefs or publicly expressing them. It has nothing to do with private businesses, such as sponsors, refusing to subsidize a program they disagree with, or consumers not buying a product when the manufacturer (or artist, singer, actor, etc) does or says something which offends them.

Freedom of speech means that I can voice MY opinion about someone else's actions, even if I voice it by refusing to buy his product, hire her, or associate with him. It means that I'm free to voice my opinion about government policy in a law-abiding manner, ESPECIALLY when I disagree, without fear of being arrested or killed. I'm fully aware that there may be consequences to my actions. If I disagree with my son's school, I'd better be prepared to move him if they object. If I disagree with my church, I'd better be prepared to leave it. If I disagree with Steve, I'd better be prepared to leave HIS forum. (Not that he would ever ask me to leave...unless I have a psychotic episode.)

Just MY opinion. :wave: BTW, I LIKE the Family Guy. :animwink:

Not For Sale

Original Poster
WDWFREAK53 said:
Ok...how was the Splash Mountain line supposed to help us?

Rearrange "S-M-O-L-C-E" Huh???

If you rearrange the letters including the punctuation you get Ms.Cleo hence the tarot cards.

Testtrack321

The Mom said:
Freedom of speech means that the GOVERNMENT cannot arrest or censor you for your beliefs or publicly expressing them. It has nothing to do with private businesses, such as sponsors, refusing to subsidize a program they disagree with, or consumers not buying a product when the manufacturer (or artist, singer, actor, etc) does or says something which offends them.

Freedom of speech means that I can voice MY opinion about someone else's actions, even if I voice it by refusing to buy his product, hire her, or associate with him. It means that I'm free to voice my opinion about government policy in a law-abiding manner, ESPECIALLY when I disagree, without fear of being arrested or killed. I'm fully aware that there may be consequences to my actions. If I disagree with my son's school, I'd better be prepared to move him if they object. If I disagree with my church, I'd better be prepared to leave it. If I disagree with Steve, I'd better be prepared to leave HIS forum. (Not that he would ever ask me to leave...unless I have a psychotic episode.)

Just MY opinion. :wave: BTW, I LIKE the Family Guy. :animwink:

But now with the FCC (who isn't elected by the people) corporations are being forced to mute oposition. Howard Stern? Anyone here heard about Lenny Bruce?

Figment1986

lets see if the FCC made fox make anymore changes to the episodes airing tonight...

30 more min for me....

update: They edited 3 words.... 2 of them were itch with a b....

and i forgot what the lst one was.... you can tell 2 of the three... the other i could see the mouth move and i think it was a word...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom