Fall 2009 application is up!!

kbrown87

I don't believe there is a quota per school. Don't worry. :)

Sorry didn't answer back about the roles i chose. I was in class and the teacher hates us being on our phones. I figured that the more roles i chose the better the chances of at least getting something. I chose attractions, merchandise, main entrance operations, and quick food and beverage service. I still have the opportunity to add roles if i email support before my phone interview Tuesday. If any further suggestions on role selection, let me know. :-D

joanna71985

Original Poster
has anyone got accepted or heard anything yet....im here waiting patiently:brick:

It's a little too early, unfortunately. The website says to give it 4-6 weeks (so if I go by that, I have 2-4 weeks to go). But I do have a feeling it could be sooner then that, though.

waltsgrl89

My interviewer said the end of February as well. My boyfriend was told the same time and he did his a week before mine! idk...i just feel like it will never come!

TiggersPooh

I had my Fall Quarter Advantage interview on Tuesday...It went well.

This Saturday the Professional Internships should be posted as well (some have already been posted)

ayri87

yeiiii

i Had my interview last tuesday and they already accepted me and made me an offer to go on the fall advantage!!!! im sooo excited but nervous toooo :sohappy:

Kobe!!

Just an ***FYI*** I attended the presentation at my school on Tuesday of this past week and here is something I think everyone should know.

* The pay is between $7.31 and $8.56 an hour depending on what you do.
* 24 to 55 hours a week. (Time and a half after 40 hours)
***$80 -$105 will be taking out of your check to pay for your room and board***

Anyone have anymore questions, feel free to message me!

- Mike

Bug715

Just an ***FYI*** I attended the presentation at my school on Tuesday of this past week and here is something I think everyone should know.

* The pay is between $7.31 and $8.56 an hour depending on what you do.
* 24 to 55 hours a week. (Time and a half after 40 hours)
***$80 -$105 will be taking out of your check to pay for your room and board***

Anyone have anymore questions, feel free to message me!

- Mike

Yup. The rent is cheap since its maybe 5 min from property, is furnished (no tv but everything else), includes cable, internet, heat/ac, lights, and water.

Kobe!!

Yup. The rent is cheap since its maybe 5 min from property, is furnished (no tv but everything else), includes cable, internet, heat/ac, lights, and water.

I beg to differ about it being cheap considering you are paying that PER PERSON that will be living with you.

Hypothetically speaking:

35 hours * $8.00 an hour = $280
Taxes = $30.00
Total = $250.00
Rent = $95.00

Total = $155.00 a week give or take...

Not that great IMO.:cool:

Bug715

I beg to differ about it being cheap considering you are paying that PER PERSON that will be living with you.

Hypothetically speaking:

35 hours * $8.00 an hour = $280
Taxes = $30.00
Total = $250.00
Rent = $95.00

Total = $155.00 a week give or take...

Not that great IMO.:cool:

In that area most rent is $500 or $600 a month (there are a lot that are more than this) and they aren't gated, furnished, and don't include all utilitites. Plus you need to change your calculations. Rent is taken out pretaxes.

Kobe!!

In that area most rent is $500 or $600 a month (there are a lot that are more than this) and they aren't gated, furnished, and don't include all utilitites. Plus you need to change your calculations. Rent is taken out pretaxes.

Either way 500-600 a month as you say, times the amount of roomies you have, it's practically about the same IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom