Fall 2009 application is up!!

joanna71985

Original Poster
For those interested in doing the Fall/Fall Advantage/Summer Alumni CP, the application is up on the website!! Let the countdown begin!

tinkerbell88

yeah!! I just mailed mine today!! I am so excited!! I have done the career start program before so I'm somewhat familiar with working there and the apartments. For people who are applying for the fall we should get everyones email or msn/yahoo/aim so we can keep in touch and maybe get together when we arrive for the CP! Good luck to everyone!!

joanna71985

Original Poster
I had the interview! It went really well, and my interviewer was really nice. I was asked questions about character attendant, attractions, and photopass. Now time for the longest wait of my life!

tinkerbell88

my interview is tomorrow im so excited and I hope I do a good job. I know the recruiters are always really nice and make you as comfortable as possible because they know your excited. I mean why would u be excited?
:sohappy:​
Wish me luck!​
:sohappy:​

tinkerbell88

I had my interview today and she said I would hear an answer before the end of February. Im a little nervous that I wont get accepted because I did the Career Start Program before and I didn't complete the full program because of home sickness and having a boyfriend. I told the recruiter that I had called in too many times because of it and that I have improved greatly and I dont have a boyfriend now so I really hope they give me another chance. Do you think I still have a good chance?

Wannabe Walt

I have my interview on Tues at 2:30! I'm super excited! I have wanted to do the College Program since... like... 7th grade! haha (thats 7 years then...).
I told my parents that I really don't care that it will mess up my 4-year plan for my major, it is totally worth it! (I am majoring in Music, so each fall I have level 1 and 3 classes, and each spring I have 2 and 4... so this will throw me off a whole year, not semester...)

OH WELL! I can't wait for my interview and I reallyyyyyy hope to get accepted! Wish me luck!

jiminy.cricket

Best of luck to all of you applicants! Remember to save what $$ you can for tuition and books come the following year! If I remember correctly, I was given a hypothetical guest scenario, asked about my motivation for applying, and about what skills I can offer. The interview really isn't bad at all. Just take a deep breath and relax! And remember, if you wind up going, don't expect the most magical experience in the world (it really is amazing at first), but do have a blast with it! Despite any disillusionment you may experience, the college program really is a fun and worthwhile endeavor, in the opinion of a Disney geek.

kbrown87

The campus interview was good, learned alot bout the roles i want to apply for. The campus reps are wonderful and helpful. Im kinda nervous because the entire room went up to sign up for phone interviews. The day they wanted me to interview by phone is Monday, Feb 9th. But i have 2 exams so i asked for Tuesday which would give me a chance to be home to do the interview by landline so the call wont get dropped or my annoying roommates yelling in the background in the dorms. I just hope that i have a chance still since everyone else is doing it monday and i had no choice but to do it tuesday. :'( The sad part is that im a senior, ive attended their presentation at my school that last 2 times but couldnt apply because i really needed to stay on track and graduate on time to help out financially. So its been over a year and a half of excitement waiting for this day. Now I just hope that it works out.

joanna71985

Original Poster
The campus interview was good, learned alot bout the roles i want to apply for. The campus reps are wonder and helpful. Im kinda nervous because the entire room went up to sign up for phone interviews. The day they wanted me to interview by phone is Monday, Feb 9th. But i have 2 exams so i asked for Tuesday which would give me a chance to be home to do the interview by landline so the call wont get dropped or my annoying roommates yelling in the background in the dorms. I just hope that i have a chance still since everyone else is doing it monday and i had no choice but to do it tuesday. :'( The sad part is that im a senior, ive attended their presentation at my school that last 2 times but couldnt apply because i really needed to stay on track and graduate on time to help out financially. So its been over a year and a half of excitement waiting for this day. Now I just hope that it works out.

Oh trust me, it won't make a difference doing the interview on Tues. It is still early in the season. So you should be fine. :)

What roles did you pick?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom