Fall 2009 application is up!!

Kobe!!

yeah they did, they asked you too?:wave:

hahha yea. My phone interview woke me up and that was like the first thing she asked me.... when I gave her the answer she was like "um k" and I asked her if I got it right and she was unable to answer my question. It was pretty funny. I'll assume I got it right though since I got accepted!:wave:

wenn822

hahha yea. My phone interview woke me up and that was like the first thing she asked me.... when I gave her the answer she was like "um k" and I asked her if I got it right and she was unable to answer my question. It was pretty funny. I'll assume I got it right though since I got accepted!:wave:

mine was really simple one, first time I was unable to hear what she said due to my cell noise, I asked her to say again and she was really nice and repeated the question then I came out the answer, she was kind of happy when I said the answer right away (guess it was good sign:p). But she asked me about 5 or 6 questions during interview, how long your interview last?

Kobe!!

mine was really simple one, first time I was unable to hear what she said due to my cell noise, I asked her to say again and she was really nice and repeated the question then I came out the answer, she was kind of happy when I said the answer right away (guess it was good sign:p). But she asked me about 5 or 6 questions during interview, how long your interview last?

Yea, they told us not to use cell phones just exactly for the reason you stated. My interview was almost 2 months ago. I believe it was about 20 mins though.

wenn822

Yea, they told us not to use cell phones just exactly for the reason you stated. My interview was almost 2 months ago. I believe it was about 20 mins though.

I lived in a apartment on campus and we don't have a hone phone but cell. Mine was about 30mins.

DisneyChik17

I did my application this morning and set up my interview for Wednesday at 3. :sohappy: I am so exctied! I really hope that I get accepted. I have wanted this experience since I first went to WDW and I really hope that I get to live in the magic for a while.

joanna71985

Original Poster
I did my application this morning and set up my interview for Wednesday at 3. :sohappy: I am so exctied! I really hope that I get accepted. I have wanted this experience since I first went to WDW and I really hope that I get to live in the magic for a while.

Good luck! :)

BenS

I got rejected. :(

I'm going to call my recruiter to see if I can find out why. I'll be trying again in Spring 2010. If that doesn't work, there's always Fall 2010. I still have plenty of time left in college.

Congrats to everyone who got in!

Ravenclaw87

I got rejected. :(

I'm going to call my recruiter to see if I can find out why. I'll be trying again in Spring 2010. If that doesn't work, there's always Fall 2010. I still have plenty of time left in college.

Congrats to everyone who got in!

I got rejected, too! :(

BenS

I called my recruiter and asked why I was rejected, I guess I didn't choose enough roles and the ones I chose were full by the time I applied.

Next time I'm going to apply as soon as they start taking applications and I'm going to choose many more roles.

SirGoofy

I'm starting to worry. I just had the interview 2 weeks ago, but I feel like it was late. I hope I get accepted. I think that being an alum will help.

adnilem2008

Interview on Wednesday! Yikes!

Hey!

I'm applying for Fall '09 and I have my interview on Wednesday. I'm super nervous, but really excited, too. My top three choices for positions are Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Character Attendant, and Merchandise. I would love to hear any advice or stories that anyone would like to share! I'm especially interested in advice or "practice questions" for the positions I'm applying for. Thanks everybody! Good luck on your own applications!

joanna71985

Original Poster
Hey!

I'm applying for Fall '09 and I have my interview on Wednesday. I'm super nervous, but really excited, too. My top three choices for positions are Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Character Attendant, and Merchandise. I would love to hear any advice or stories that anyone would like to share! I'm especially interested in advice or "practice questions" for the positions I'm applying for. Thanks everybody! Good luck on your own applications!

Good luck! I can't wait to hear how the interview goes. :)

I'm starting to worry. I just had the interview 2 weeks ago, but I feel like it was late. I hope I get accepted. I think that being an alum will help.

Any news yet?

adnilem2008

did anyone have a committed relationship going into this? how did it work out?

I haven't gone through this program specifically, but I have gone to college in a different state from my fiance. Also, I'm planning on the Disney program, which will make it an entire year that we'll be apart. Something that's helped us a great deal is talking on Skype a lot. Especially with a web cam, it's easier to forget that you're nearly 1000 miles away.

If you haven't spent a lot of time apart before, you might feel a little lost when you find that your schedules are harder to coordinate or that you don't have as much time together. First of all, try to schedule regular time together to talk and catch-up with each other. Second, it helps to think of the time apart as a chance to expand your individual interests in the hopes of bringing new elements into your relationship. Find new things that you two might like to do together.

I wish you and your fiance the best of luck and I hope that you have a blast at CP!
Something you'll need to remember: When you're together again, you may need some "readjustment" time. You may have forgotten little "quirks" about each other and you'll need to get used to them all over again. Rest assured, this doesn't mean that you two have grown apart or that your relationship has weakened. If you find yourself stressing about the little things, just take a deep breath and remember how much you love him. A couple hours (at least, that's how long we needed, and my friend and her fiance, too) later, you won't even remember what you were stressed about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom