Eyes on EPCOT Center

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I heard rumors that there was a plan to shift the tiles to a corner of the entrance, but that was a long time ago... :shrug:

That was my idea and it makes sense, so Disney probably won't do it.

The worst part is how it so badly interrupts traffic flow into and out of the park...they're just in the way!!

EPCOTPluto

He's the angriest gamer you've ever heard!
Bzzt! Angry German Kid is the real deal. I mean, "Angry" is in the name! :lol::lookaroun

That was my idea and it makes sense, so Disney probably won't do it.

The worst part is how it so badly interrupts traffic flow into and out of the park...they're just in the way!!
Oh. :eek: Thought it was a forum rumor... :lol:

I will give credit to blocking guest flow in & out EPCOT, but I feel it's fine. :shrug:

mickey2008.1

I dont mind the lal, it kind of helps people spread out instead of being all clumped together like cattlle. Thanks fr the update Mr.Epcot. Any info on living with the land, i havent seen anything since its reopened.:xmas:

EPCOT Explorer

I dont mind the lal, it kind of helps people spread out instead of being all clumped together like cattlle. Thanks fr the update Mr.Epcot. Any info on living with the land, i havent seen anything since its reopened.:xmas:

I find that it DOES clump people together. Everyone has to go down the center isle...unless you use the sides which are very nice. Looks like 1993 in there. :lol:

LwtL is the same.

mcjaco

I think the problem is the height of many of the LAL tombstones, block most people's line of sight. They're almost forced, by instinct, to head toward the center. At least with the trees and flower beds the whole area seemed open and inviting, AND you could see the whole area, and that there were multiple ways up to the "entrance."

mickey2008.1

I havent been there during busy season, but everytime i leave or get there, it seems that people seem to move to the sides, unless they are taking photos at the entrance, which then forces them up the middle.

EPCOT Explorer

I think the problem is the height of many of the LAL tombstones, block most people's line of sight. They're almost forced, by instinct, to head toward the center. At least with the trees and flower beds the whole area seemed open and inviting, AND you could see the whole area, and that there were multiple ways up to the "entrance."

That could very well be it. Perhaps if they used the old lay out of the plaza and had plants coming out the top of the stones? :lol:

I think that was a concept for a while.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
yeah, they should have had the LAL stones facing the other direction, so people would walk past them with the memoria....err...pictures on both sides...to make it even more creepy, er i mean involving.

EPCOT Explorer

yeah, they should have had the LAL stones facing the other direction, so people would walk past them with the memoria....err...pictures on both sides...to make it even more creepy, er i mean involving.
Bring over the "eyes following you" effect from HM....:dazzle::ROFLOL::lookaroun

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
Greetings! We actually have a very newsworthy item today! But first, this is how the Fountain was being today...
4087296201_459cea6647_b.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom