Premium Member
:lookaroun

Kind o like this, right?

cmcrtravel.jpg

That was it...what was it for? I can't remember, or what it did exactly

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yep. American Expresses TravelPort. The ball had rear screen video projection on it. Waaaayyy ahead of its time in 1982.

And it was indeed across the walkway from Comput-a-Coaster, next to Stargate.

WDW Vacationer

Yeah, the semi-new game and video postcard area is just renamed.

The thought had crossed my mind. I find the exhibit to be very EPCOT-y.

By the way, did you all notice I update the picture of Spaceship Earth in the first post each time? Check it out![/QUOTE]
I did! I thought it was a very Disney detail.:lol:

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Sooo....Electronic Forum 2.0?:eek:

Bring back the Epcot Poll!!!

More water trouble, I wonder if they forgot to pay their own utility bill...
4087867261_1af97c8652_b.jpg

Maybe that explains the Lights of Winter rumor...didn't pay the electricity bill either.

Great update! Hows the new sum of all thrills? Do they change the fountain show for the holidays? reason why they are down:shrug:

Rode Sum of All Thrills in testing a month ago (two days before it opened -- got lucky). It's an upgrade on the cyberspace mountain attraction at DisneyQuest. A lot of fun, and pretty cool to both do and watch. The tie to math is tenuous. You can find it if you look and think hard enough, but mostly, this is a "Design a thrill ride, and ride it in a simulator" thing. Nicely done, and the lines should be outta sight, cuz there's only four simulators that hold two people at a time.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Did something BIG happen?

ARE THE TARPS DOWN?!

I REPEAT:ARE THE TARPS DOWN?!

:lookaroun

I have no idea..I was replying to Hitman9211 being strange...

Anyway, I will be at the park POSSIBLY tomorrow or thursday, depending on how I feel, been sick the past few days.

Also, has anyone though that maybe they're not putting up the Lights of Winter so they can add lights to the tarps instead?

WDW Vacationer

Anyway, I will be at the park POSSIBLY tomorrow or thursday, depending on how I feel, been sick the past few days.

Also, has anyone though that maybe they're not putting up the Lights of Winter so they can add lights to the tarps instead?
With SPAM in his sig.:rolleyes:

EPCOT Explorer

*Does 10 Hail Mary's*
Hail MICKEY...Get it right, heretic!!:fork::lookaroun

Eww. That would be gross. I think.:lookaroun:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom