Exterior Refurbishment of Country Bear Jamboree

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Still a good time to remind everyone that they used to go all out on this show for Christmas. No reason at all that they cannot do that these days, especially since they now charge extra for a supposedly all-out Christmas event many nights at the MK. Just makes no sense at all why this attraction does not run the Christmas show every year. None. And don't tell me that it is money or the rights to Rudolph (as was mentioned some years ago as a point of contention). They have already demonstrated that they have no problem editing the show -- and that could be dropped, or a new show written.

No excuse. None.

(And, yes, I know that this refurb is outside only. That is part of my point. It should not be. It would a good time to get ready for the holiday shows, if they would have them.)
Your mouth to Iger's ears. And the CBJ "Holiday show" was mostly a "winter" show, so getting rid of Rudolph would work, except that it takes away Max's ability to wear the nose.

Should be 4 or so versions of this show. 3 of 'em already exist!

prberk

"The Bear Show"... reminds me of overhearing people talking about going to the "Spooky House"...lol

People walking around "Disneyland" in Florida, no less. Gotta love'm. (And I do mean that. At least they are usually either very positive and glad to be there, or a few who couldn't give a rat's behind and only came because the wife/husband told them to.)

SpaceMountain75

Looks like the Country Bear exterior is all done per the website that shan't be named:
image.jpeg

Kman101

I feel like have gotten a hint before at the Country Bear Christmas returning. Martin maybe? @marni1971 but I could be totally wrong, but maybe he can shed some insight.

Dwarful

My girls were just saying how they wished they still did the Christmas show at CBJ. We will be heading down for Christmas this year and were watching some old home movies....including Christmas at CBJ. Then I read this thread and had to break out our O Mickey Where Art Thou CD!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom