News Expose reveals WDC control in online fan community

TDR2011

I’ll start by saying that I know many will say I am new and discount what I am saying. I get that. I’ve lurked in this site since it started but boards were never my thing. But I can tell you that the Troy Porter this article is referring to no longer works for the TWDC. He hasn’t for some months. I can tell you the email is correct however if you emailed it you’d more than likely get a bounce back because of that. I know this because I once knew Troy C Porter personally. He was very well liked.

BigYikesFromMeDawg

I’ll start by saying that I know many will say I am new and discount what I am saying. I get that. I’ve lurked in this site since it started but boards were never my thing. But I can tell you that the Troy Porter this article is referring to no longer works for the TWDC. He hasn’t for some months. I can tell you the email is correct however if you emailed it you’d more than likely get a bounce back because of that. I know this because I once knew Troy C Porter personally. He was very well liked.
Thank you for the info this is major!

TROR

You’re gonna have to back this up, preferably in the Disneyland Resort forum.

asianway

Everyone and his brother here is a CM...hasn’t anyone checked the directory yet?

TDR2011

You’re gonna have to back this up, preferably in the Disneyland Resort forum.

How am I supposed to back it up? I can tell you than many many people worked for Troy. He was a Guest Service Manager for many many years. I know there are people within this board that have worked for him. The fact that they used Troy C Porter in the article was a dead giveaway because of you knew him you only ever called him Troy C Porter.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Is there any way to ignore a whole thread so it doesn't show up in the thread listing (other than ignoring the person who started it, that is...)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom