Expedition Everest: Ride Review, que floops, Tarzan last shows, and Yeti Paint? Pics!

Brent

Another wonderful update. As always everyone else had the luck of running into you on their visit & I didn't but oh well.LOL As for the merch I don't like every piece of merch using the white Yeti this is why I won't buy most of it but the bennie is awsome I need one. (If anyone can pick me up one I can pay you for it) I wil be ordering the book next week sometime. The face painting is cool & I hope that does become an option to pick from. As for TR R.I.P. (going to need that on dvd) I will miss it & sending a card to the cast within the next few days. Glad to see if I fly to Tokyo or see B&TB again I can see some of them once more.

wannabeBelle

Great job as always guys I look foward to seeing you again next weekend!!!!! Hey Thimblekisses, is the Yeti really that scary?? Belle

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Magicot said:
I'll be at Disney from March 4-12. Does anyone know if I have a chance of making it onto this ride?? It looks incredible!

Yes you will, very good chance of the ride being in constant soft openings at that time. Have fun!

ISTCrew20

wannabeBelle said:
Great job as always guys I look foward to seeing you again next weekend!!!!! Hey Thimblekisses, is the Yeti really that scary?? Belle
I wimped out and looked at a picture of it before I went on the ride. It looked scary in the picture, but that's nothing compared to when you see it on the ride. You like, turn a corner and he's (or she's. Have we found out?) there, right in front of you. If you can, wait for the front the first time. They have a seperate queue area set up for the front, so definately ask for it.

wannabeBelle

ISTCrew20 said:
I wimped out and looked at a picture of it before I went on the ride. It looked scary in the picture, but that's nothing compared to when you see it on the ride. You like, turn a corner and he's (or she's. Have we found out?) there, right in front of you. If you can, wait for the front the first time. They have a seperate queue area set up for the front, so definately ask for it.
OK I am confused. Would waiting for the front put me closer to the Yeti or further away??? Thanks Patrick!!! Belle

tk421-sw

Original Poster
wannabeBelle said:
OK I am confused. Would waiting for the front put me closer to the Yeti or further away??? Thanks Patrick!!! Belle

Much closer! :)

Edit! I will fix the face painting picture in a few hours. Thanks

dandaman

tk421-sw said:
OMG, That's awsome! It's real, I think that makes it even funnier!, you have to admit it does look like him...:lookaroun I'm sensing twins seperated at birth.

The question remains: Does Reinhold Messner have all those earrings? :lookaroun

yensid63

Awesome photos, as always.:sohappy:
I don't get the white Yeti merchandise. it looks like Harold from Disneyland's Matterhorn. I want a brown Yeti plush or even a bobble head.

tk421-sw

Original Poster
yensid63 said:
Awesome photos, as always.:sohappy:
I don't get the white Yeti merchandise. it looks like Harold from Disneyland's Matterhorn. I want a brown Yeti plush or even a bobble head.

Well next weekend we will have a personalized video tour of the Merchandise from an EE merch cast member! So keep watching!

Magicot

wdwmagic said:
Yes you will, very good chance of the ride being in constant soft openings at that time. Have fun!

Oh I can't wait, thanks wdwmagic! How do soft openings work though? Do I have to wait around and hope to get on or are there set times that I can show up to ride it?

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Magicot said:
Oh I can't wait, thanks wdwmagic! How do soft openings work though? Do I have to wait around and hope to get on or are there set times that I can show up to ride it?

Normaly, if it's open the you just walk by and they will say it's open. Just keep an eye on the sites, and Im sure more definate dates will be posted.

dandaman

tk421-sw said:
True, true, I'll give him and the yeti a call and ask...

I tried that already... I got his answering machine, and it was just a lot of roaring noises in the background. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom