Expedition Everest effects status watch

Rode this ride a few times over the last week and swear the track switching backward effect has a loud crashing/snapping sound effect that goes along with it as you start to travel backwards. I don’t recall this in the past or at least recall it being as loud as it was. Is this new or an update to onboard audio quality?

BuschFlagsTowers

Rode this ride a few times over the last week and swear the track switching backward effect has a loud crashing/snapping sound effect that goes along with it as you start to travel backwards. I don’t recall this in the past or at least recall it being as loud as it was. Is this new or an update to onboard audio quality?
i rode it yesterday and i feel like i remember some loud noises like that as well

BuschFlagsTowers

Rode yesterday and i don’t know if this is old news or not but steam is back (in a limited capacity) from the trains and under the tracks. first time seeing the track steam i think ever so this is a major win imo! bird on stick is still awol sadly and the static light on the yeti has been removed.

thelookingglass

The ride doesn't have any onboard audio, but there are speakers placed throughout the track. You can hear the sound you noticed in this video from yesterday! You can hear it at 1:37 in.

The hiss before this sound effect was always there and is not a sound effect but the sound of the track switching. The hiss was always followed by a dull thud, but this is definitely a new sound effect to accompany the sound of the track switch!

Also, sometime recently they added an offboard sound effect as the trains hit the bottom of the main drop. I never saw this mentioned anywhere but it's definitely new-ish.

The ride doesn't have any onboard audio, but there are speakers placed throughout the track. You can hear the sound you noticed in this video from yesterday! You can hear it at 1:37 in.

The hiss before this sound effect was always there and is not a sound effect but the sound of the track switching. The hiss was always followed by a dull thud, but this is definitely a new sound effect to accompany the sound of the track switch!

Also, sometime recently they added an offboard sound effect as the trains hit the bottom of the main drop. I never saw this mentioned anywhere but it's definitely new-ish.

Awesome. I thought it definitely was louder and slightly different sound than in the past. Thought it might have just been some 50th enhancements. I’ll have to look out for that sound effect on the drop next time!

celluloid

They can't even get the audio effect on the do not pull rope to work very often if at all anymore at Studios. The effects are not going to get much better until new management attitudes trickle down.

Cmdr_Crimson

Does anyone know why they painted the backside of Everest to look like buildings? Shown here in bioreconstructs New photo...
FFIRmf-WQBQKcZu

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Here's the view of the mountain from the top of Destino...

1638054347254.png

Even from a 3rd story room at Coronado...

1638054438761.png

It had to be themed. Disney would never allow just a big box of a building to be seen from anywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom