Expedition Everest effects status watch

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just to clarify, this is what I have on the Yeti modes from WDI.

A mode - full range of motion.
B1 mode - limited range of Yeti motion (most people probably wouldn't be able to distinguish between B1 mode and A mode).
B2 mode - no Yeti motion, fans/strobes only.

kc1296426

I'll upload a whole bunch of media from today of animal kingdom's everest next month or something, as I'm heading off to colorado tommorrow.

But as of 12/26/07:

Yeti in A.
Front Waterfall Working.
Not sure what "Bird" you all are talking about, but as far as I know...its working.
Steam was working.
No Mist.

And as I said...I have so much expedition media from today, but I'm going on vacation so I won't be able to put them up on youtube and such 'till I get back. But I quickly uploaded part 1 of my adventure of getting stuck on expedition everest, here it is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dC6uqlae9PI

LoriMistress

On 12/13 Yeti was in A mode (thank god). And I believe only one waterfall was working. Not sure.

On 12/16 Yeti was in B mode part 2 (just strob lights) and I believe both waterfalls were working, but I could be wrong.

lorenita

omg im so new at this..what is the yeti a and b mode??
i rode E:E on...01/04/08 and...it broke down like..for 15 minutes...and it broke down when the train is going up so pple got stucked there...then i rode it and i loved it...but i dont remember any bird, steam and waterfall...:dazzle:, and the yeti...well it was there LOL i dont know whats the a and b mode so i cant give u any details

lorenita

oooooooo so thats the a and b mode...
ok so ...A mode i think...he was like..trying to reach your head and...i screamed to my brother: THE YETI IS SCARRY!! ITS SO BIG!

Skipper Dan

January 24, 2008

Steam at loading bay

Front waterfall only

No bird

… and Mr. Yeti was in all his glory!

January 25, 2008

No steam at loading bay

Front waterfall only

No bird

January 26, 2008

No steam at loading bay

Front waterfall only

No bird

P.S. This is my first Status Watch post! :sohappy:

kc1296426

As of February 3rd:
Steam was not working.
Bird working.
Front waterfall working.
Yeti in A2 mode.

Great day for the Yeti, he looked really nice and pretty when I saw him yesterday. He is a very nice clean man, despite his appearance and his unusual location in the middle of asia. :)

MythBuster

The experienced people working on the Yeti have transferred to Toy Story Mania, so that is why the Yeti never works right anymore. The show is not a priority.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
16 Feb 2008

- Front waterfall working
- Rear waterfall not working
- Yeti in B mode
- No bird
- No mist at top of mountain
- No steam at load

Not a good day for the show.

AlishaMisha

Ive been to E:E multiple times on this trip since Feb 12th ( I go into the parks everyday so I know how long these things have been happening for. Each and everytime I've been on it has been a bad show on ALL effects. One of the nights during EMH I went on 7 times in a row and everytime it was also mising the Yeti sillouette tearing up the tracks. I personally thought THAT was strange.

BTW, also since at least the 12th Test Track's screen for the "Anti-Lock Brakes" Video Playback hasn't been working. It remains on a Windows Media type screen :hammer:

Also my limo on RnR didn't have audio last night so I got to go through "that door". We sat at the launch for 4 mins and then it launches us w/o normal warning which was actually alot funner. When we got to the tunnel w/ the black lights we sat there for another 4 mins. Kinda funny considering I was hoping that I would experiance it w/o audio sometime on this trip. The surprise launch was definately worth the no audio :D

:king: ~Leash

EpcotServo

I ran in to ride Everest today...it was cold and it had NO line at all.

Feb. 29th

Steam- The vents on the side were working, but the smoke stack vents were NOT working.

Waterfall A-working

Waterfall B-Not working

Shadow of the Yeti-working

Yeti- B Show

Also got to see em' take Train 1 off the track-always cool to see.

hauntdmansion79

Wednesday March 12th

Rode Everest twice on Wednesday March 12th. First time riding it and thought it was great!

- Ride broke down early on in the day. It was fixed, but the wait time stayed at 75 minutes for the rest of the day.

- No steam on load area

- 1 of 2 waterfalls working

- No fog/mist at summit top

- No bird

- Sounded like the Yeti growl at the ripped up tracks was missing

- Shadow of Yeti worked fine

- Yeti in A-Mode both times!

Thanks - Hauntdmansion79

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom