• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Expedition Everest effects status watch

JillC LI

Advertisement
Everest, ToT, and Rock n Rollercoaster are three of our families favorite rides - outside of classics like Pirates.
If I can give you some advice, if you've only got Everest fastpassed at Animal Kingdom - get there at opening (before actually) and go directly to the Safari before it fills up.
That way you'll hit a major attraction with hopefully little wait, and you will be scheduled for your Everest ride (I'm assuming) after that.
With those two down, you can enjoy your time in the park more.
Don't go directly to Safari if you have any desire to ride FOP without a FP though. Go there first.

1LE McQueen

Link? My son has been looking for this video. He rode the original version way back when and wants to show his sister.
I meant I know where in the ride the yeti is lol. Here's some videos that might help, though the train is going to fast for the older cameras to really catch it.

Incomudro

Don't go directly to Safari if you have any desire to ride FOP without a FP though. Go there first.
I thought that might be the case after I wrote what I wrote.
Pandora wasn't open on our last trip to WDW - and it kills me that we haven't been back there since. Too many major things needed to be done in the house we moved to 3 1/2 years ago.
So, yes - FOP before Safari.

danyoung56

I can't tell if you're kidding or not. Most folks here (me included) think the hairbands are an abomination and should be cleaned up much more frequently than they do now.

Tom Morrow

The mountain in Expedition Everest is not Everest, it's "The Forbidden Mountain." But yeah it still kinda fits with the theme, humans not respecting the land. Not excusing the hairbands though, it would be so easy to clean them up once a week and they don't do it.

Corgi

How do they get up there to clean the hairbands? Is there some secret platform they can stand on? Do they have to use a crane?

Top Bottom