Exclusive New Photos of Inside Everest!!

jcat2312

Disnick said:
thats pathetic

find a life and a hobby

wow

Some of us like to see pictures of how EE is coming along. What's pathetic is people like you that gripe about members who are excited about what is going on at Disney World....

MKCP 1985

1stStarIC2nite said:
It looks kewl... but it looks a lot more like Matterhorn than I thought it would...
Really? Disney Coaster through snow covered mountain with threatening mythical snow creature. Why would you not automatically think this is going to be a 21st Century Matterhorn?

CoffeeJedi

MKCP 1985 said:
Really? Disney Coaster through snow covered mountain with threatening mythical snow creature. Why would you not automatically think this is going to be a 21st Century Matterhorn?
its kind of a sequel in a way really

1stStarIC2nite

MKCP 1985 said:

Well I expected similarities, but I thought the caverns would look a bit more open and less "boxy/sqaure" as they do in this and Matterhorn. I'm not complaining though.. I can't wait for this thing!

totodog

wdwishes2005 said:
if you zoom in in photosho it looks like you go through the cavern in the train.

I think its just a decoy to make it look like you are going down the darkened tunnel and then it shoots you outside. The way the track is banked there doesn't seem like it could be switched very easily. Then again...what do I know?

Lynx04

I think its just a decoy to make it look like you are going down the darkened tunnel and then it shoots you outside. The way the track is banked there doesn't seem like it could be switched very easily. Then again...what do I know?

no it is the backward section. see my post above for pics, it is post #15. That will rock if the drop backwards is in the dark.

Moustronaut

totodog said:
If ya look at the links from before with the track under construction, the switches are more or less like railroad turnouts. One part goes straight and the other part turns off on a curve. So I think this is definatly one of the switches. But we can't tell for sure cause there is a drop cloth over the track. :mad:

Chape19714

disneylands said:

Well...it could be the ladder, but i thought the ladder was an a-frame. Unless it's a changing ladder. lol. Last we saw the ladder was Soarin'.

Expedition Everest looks great. I enjoy the matterhorn-like theaming. After all Everest owes it's technology to the "Grandfather" of roller coasters. That's the Matterhorn, in case u need to know. The 1st ever tubular steel rollercoaster in the world. According to the Travel Channel.

Those are great Pictures! :sohappy:

ttfn

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom