EXCLUSIVE: "Dinner in the Sky" for Magic Kingdom!?

SoFlaDisneyFan

Original Poster
I am so thrilled! For the first time, I have EXCLUSIVE information concerning a future Disney project!

Though not as exciting as new attraction information, this new endeavor is thrilling just the same!

Imagine enjoying your dinner high in the SKY in front of/near Cinderella Castle! Impossible you say! Never! Nothing is impossible with the almighty Disney imagination!

Still don’t believe me! Well check this out:

www.dinnerinthesky.com

Disney is seriously looking into this extraordinary dining experiece for special event, etc. purposes. No word if and when this will ever become a reality for the everyday guest. As of now, Disney is pricing the HUGE insurance cost of such an event, but as the source claimed, “If Disney wants this, they’ll cover the cost.”

Wow! I can’t believe I am able to share something exclusive! This is in no way a rumor. This is definitely something Disney is interested in. Of course, nothing may ever come of it, and if it does, it may be for some cooperate/non-guest event(s), but the point of the matter is, Disney is interested, so the possibilities for the casual guest (who will most likely pay dearly for the experience) are great!

sbkline

If they have the money to spend on this kind of frivelous nonsense, then they have the money to expand and develop AK and/or MGM.

Number_6

*Looks around from his seat at the elevated table*

Ummm... I don't know quite how to tell you this guys... but I really have to, um, go... ummmm... I don't see anyplace I can do that up here...

*Glances over near toward the Noodle Station*

I knew I should have stuck to the Counter Service areas.

Edit: Looks like hardcard and I had the same thought. :lol:

SoFlaDisneyFan

Original Poster
This post was made for the dry heave thread

Yeah, I can see a lot of "not good" coming from this.

Hey, I cannot vouch for the necessity or class of the event...but this is no rumor....Disney IS looking into this. If and when it ever comes to fruition (and we know how idea-to-action plays out with Disney) but they have contacted several companies who will be involved with making this happen if it ever comes to be.

In my opinion, this is a terrible, tacky idea; one that I hope never comes to play, but I am here just to deliver the information. Disney is looking into this: nothing more, nothing less.

WDWFigment

This is in no way a rumor. This is definitely something Disney is interested in. Of course, nothing may ever come of it, and if it does, it may be for some cooperate/non-guest event(s), but the point of the matter is, Disney is interested, so the possibilities for the casual guest (who will most likely pay dearly for the experience) are great!

You've hit upon the very essence of a rumor. Great find, and you are more than welcome to be excited, but it's definitely a rumor.

PKD

I'm sorry but I can't see them wanting to "rent/buy" this idea when the renting of the package for 8 hours is 7 million non US and the exchange rate is so bad. 1 € currency = 1.3664 U.S. Dollars

jt04

Hey, I cannot vouch for the necessity or class of the event...but this is no rumor....Disney IS looking into this. If it ever comes to fruition….well we know how that goes with Disney...but they have contacted several companies who will be involved with making this happen if it ever comes to be.

What is your source please? I don't even think Uni would try this stunt!

Number_6

I'm sorry but I can't see them wanting to "rent/buy" this idea when the renting of the package for 8 hours is 7 million non US and the exchange rate is so bad. 1 € currency = 1.3664 U.S. Dollars

That's not 7 million. This is based out of Europe where most countries end up using "." the way we in the US use "," so if it were listed the way we would do it the it would read:

Dinner in the Sky (table + crane + logistic & security staff) 7,900.00 €
Transport in Belgium (table + crane) & client location scouting 750.00 €

WDWFREAK53

Hey, I cannot vouch for the necessity or class of the event...but this is no rumor....Disney IS looking into this. If and when it ever comes to fruition (and we know how idea-to-action plays out with Disney) but they have contacted several companies who will be involved with making this happen if it ever comes to be.

In my opinion, this is a terrible, tacky idea; one that I hope never comes to play, but I am here just to deliver the information. Disney is looking into this: nothing more, nothing less.

I was talking about someone else's post :)

It's a rumor...a far out rumor.

Thank you for sharing it...because it's nice to finally read a rumor that doesn't involve BK, Monorail Expansion, 5th gates, and...it's not a thread about the wand! :lol:

PKD

That's not 7 million. This is based out of Europe where most countries end up using "." the way we in the US use "," so if it were listed the way we would do it the it would read:

Dinner in the Sky (table + crane + logistic & security staff) 7,900.00 €
Transport in Belgium (table + crane) & client location scouting 750.00 €

Rock on, I knew it was in Euro's but saw the "," and the "." so my mind thought Million. I'll stick to US money lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom