Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Uponastar

Connor002 said:

I was going to ask your opinion on that yesterday.
First off, it's a little ironic that he's posting a sign telling people to order in English. If they could read the sign, they'd be ordering in English anyway, wouldn't they? :rolleyes:

I have mixed feelings on it:
I've always felt strongly that people living in this country should learn to speak the English language. But in this case, what about visitors from other countries? Our city has a lot of foreign visitors. Other places deal with it. I think he should too. Or at least be a bit more diplomatic.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
I was going to ask your opinion on that yesterday.
First off, it's a little ironic that he's posting a sign telling people to order in English. If they could read the sign, they'd be ordering in English anyway, wouldn't they! :rolleyes:

I have mixed feelings on it:
I've always felt strongly that people living in this country should learn to speak the English language. But in this case, what about visitors from other countries? Our city has a lot of foreign visitors. Other places deal with it. I think he should too. Or at least be a bit more diplomatic.

I think it's funny. :lookaroun
Not sure it deserves the press it's getting, though...

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I think it's funny. :lookaroun
Not sure it deserves the press it's getting, though...

The press is having a field day . . .
Speaking of field days. . .Did you see the video on the news about the attack on the high school girls. What a circus that was!

Connor002

Uponastar said:
The press is having a field day . . .
Speaking of field days. . .Did you see the video on the news about the attack on the high school girls. What a circus that was!

No...
I hardly ever watch the local news. :lookaroun

Uponastar

Here's the pic from yesterday's bear in the tree news.
See the teeny tiny cat at the bottom?

br-58524.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom