Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
On second thought, don't waste your money.
Inconsiderate people seldom recognize their own faults.
Buy him a Chia pet and be done with it.
not a bad idea - do they make them of religous figures?

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
Me too...But I'm glad she's enjoying herself. I just hope the storm doesn't hit them too badly.
looks like the storm's going north of them, but they should get some rain from it - they really need the rain!

MommytoMJM

Tue Morn

Good morning all, I am so sorry I have been absent lately, we've been going like mad since Nana got here. We're still riding out Alberto here, lots of wind, rain, downed trees. Still smelling smoke frome the Osceola fire. II still have a ton of pins to enter into pinpics for MJ and more are on their way up at the end of the month with Grandpa Jim. Nana and I made tuna patties, home made mashed potatoes, carrots, corn with onion soup....

Mon Afternoon

Afternoon all, busy morning here already, even though we aren't leaving the house since it's widy, hot and rainy....

Trying to catch up....

Hi Joe! Welcome back

Connor, I'm allergic to the tap water here, give me my bottled water back...why are you being a gremlin?

Us too Breanda, fun stuff....UGH

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Hi Dot! What's shaking? I feel like I have missed the whole thread...

The entire thread's been shaking!!!!!
Some things not so good . . . :(
but. . .
the last few days have been even more crazy than usual!
Funny! :lol:
I'm not sure what's gotten into everyone!

MommytoMJM

Here Dana! Cute new pic of MG

I'm sorry I've been so absent, there is a lot I can't do without someone around, so I've been doing a lot of that with Nana around.....

I have ot amke lunch fro Andrew, I'll be back in a few minutes...

Uponastar

Bonny, it's a shame you are so unloved! :lol:

I have to go kids!
I'll be here again at some point today or tonight. . .
Don't know for sure when.

Until then. . .
Have a great day everyone! :wave:

Bunny, special thoughts for your grandmom today!
Hang in there, sweetheart! :kiss:

joanna71985

Hey guys. I really am enjoying myself- thanks for your kind words.:kiss: And yes- we have been getting rain. I'm just hoping the rain will behave for about 5 hours tomorrow night so I can finish training. I do know we need the rain, however. Bunny- praying for your grandmother. Bonny- glad to hear you are having a good time. Everyone else- hope you all have a good day.

imagineer boy

Gah, I feel bad today. I take a summer school gym class ( not that I did bad, I just want my credit for gym without taking it during the year ), and I accidentally slept in. My alarm clock went off, so I wanted to sleep for a couple more minuites, but it never went off! So, I just woke up around the time that the class actually starts. And if I tried to take a shower, and make it to class, class would be half over, and it wouldn't really be that worth it. So if I miss one more class, I get kicked out. Ugh! :(

CaptainMichael

imagineer boy said:
Gah, I feel bad today. I take a summer school gym class ( not that I did bad, I just want my credit for gym without taking it during the year ), and I accidentally slept in. My alarm clock went off, so I wanted to sleep for a couple more minuites, but it never went off! So, I just woke up around the time that the class actually starts. And if I tried to take a shower, and make it to class, class would be half over, and it wouldn't really be that worth it. So if I miss one more class, I get kicked out. Ugh! :(
You needed to take a shower to go to gym class:hammer: :brick:

I never understood why people still did their normal routine if they were running late. My roommate was famous for this. "Forget class, I'm gonna take my time":brick:. Whenever I woke up 10 mins before class, I threw on a cap and some clothes, grabbed a mint, and was on my way. I hate being late....end rant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom