Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Fantasmic!329

dandaman said:
Could be better, given the situation. However, I just got done my English exam, and have only one more on Friday (French, easy stuff) before my summertime laziness commences. :D
I guess you's learned good up there in Candanana. :rolleyes:

HAHA :lol: J/K

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
What time is Lion King tonight, Dot?

7:30.
But organizing the travel plans downtown has been a job.
I have to leave here at 5:00 to get to Lauren's house. Lauren and Stacey both work till 6:00. My sister, who works till 5:00 is picking us all up and driving us downtown.
It's a real ladies' night. Lauren and Stacey gave tickets as Christmas gifts to a lot of their friends and loved ones - all girls! It should be fun!

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Still in school?
I thought you said the day you came home in the storm was your last day.

My last day on EARTH, not school. :lookaroun

It was last day of full classes yesterday. Now it's exams till Friday.

P.S. Freddy, I said that as a hidden joke. Glad you found it :lol:

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
7:30.
But organizing the travel plans downtown has been a job.
I have to leave here at 5:00 to get to Lauren's house. Lauren and Stacey both work till 6:00. My sister, who works till 5:00 is picking us all up and driving us downtown.
It's a real ladies' night. Lauren and Stacey gave tickets as Christmas gifts to a lot of their friends and loved ones - all girls! It should be fun!
That sounds like fun - we did that with Cirque tickets for Christmas 2004. The group that we travel together to FL in Feb is hard to shop for, so we got the ladies Cirque tickets and the guys DQ tickets. This year we gave them all tickets to Hoop-Dee-Doo!

Uponastar

dandaman said:
My last day on EARTH, not school. :lookaroun

It was last day of full classes yesterday. Now it's exams till Friday.

P.S. Freddy, I said that as a hidden joke. Glad you found it :lol:

Ah yes!
I recall that the trip home was quite an adventure and you left your poor sister to fend for herself. Tsk, tsk!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom