Ever seen someone famous while at wdw?

Ralphlaw

We saw Marty Sklar a couple years back in the Sunshine Food Fair in the Land Pavilion at Epcot. He was eating a snack and taking notes, so I asked if he was Marty Sklar. He said, "Yes I am." I gushed, then he talked to us for a minute and posed for pictures. Perfect gentleman.

We also saw John Lasseter having breakfast at the Grand Californian last year. He had an entourage, so we couldn't get close, but I did get a blurry picture.

I also saw Evander Holyfield at the blackjack tables at Caeser's Palace, but that's another story.

patch553

not sure it counts but my wife and I wer heading for the magic kingdom and saw that there was something on at the Richard petty driving experience,it turned out that some teams wer practising and we met Jimmie Johnson,Dale jr(wooohooo) and greg biffle

Chef Mickey

I honestly don't care about seeing famous people in real life and I doubt I'd notice or care enough if I saw one at Disney. Too busy having fun :)

Voice of Disney sanity

This probably won't mean much to most of you but I went to daytona/WDW on vacation in I think 1988? My favorite band Iron Maiden was playing in Daytona so we bought tickets and went to see them. The next day we went to Epcot and were waiting in line and I look up and Dave Murray, their lead guitarist is in line with us. VERY EXCITING!

Voice of Disney sanity

More recently in April 2013 we stayed in the AK villas and were in the hot tub pretty late one night and Penelope Ann miller and a man and 2 kids were in there with us. Even though she was older than i thought she would be I instantly recognized her face and very distinct voice. I talked to her as much as I could but couldn't think of her name until I got back to the room and googled her afterwards. I saw her soon after that on a new series on ABC.

Obi

sure, i see a famous person every time i go to wdw... i see me! strange, though, how nobody has stopped me to ask for my autograph or have their picture taken with me. i'm usually having to have my picture taken with others... hmmmm.... maybe i'm not famous afterall.?.?.?

AllydoesDisney

There have been a number of celebrity sightings while I've been here on my program and I haven't seen any of them. Arianna Grande was here for her birthday. That's the one I'm most sad about. I love her.

AllydoesDisney

There have been a number of celebrity sightings while I've been here on my program and I haven't seen any of them. Arianna Grande was here for her birthday. That's the one I'm most sad about. I love her.

Tobe

We were in Hollywood Studios in June of 2013 by MV3D and we saw Mur and Q from Impractical Jokers walk by us. Minor celebrities I know but one of my favorite shows and Mur is my favorite guy from the show so I was really excited.

I wish I had been able to grab my cellphone and get a pic but I was stuffing my face with a mickey ice cream treat and by the time I handed that off and got my cell phone out of my pocket it was too late. :(

Last edited:

LithiumBill

In February 2012 we saw A bunch of Nascar Drivers (it was Daytona week). We saw Matt Kenseth and family, Mark Martin, Jimmy Johnson and Family and Jeff Gordon and family. With Jeff Gordon, our daughters were coming out of the Bibity Boutique and he was going in with his family, the shock on my face and more on my father's (he was the big NASCAR fan) was priceless. My dad said HEY JEFF and put his hand out and Jeff shook it and patted him on the shoulder... Funny part is the next day we were in DHS and we are walking out of Pixar place to the big hat, and here comes Jeff Gordon and family, coming right at us... JEff sees my dad and waves and says HEY BUDDY! LONG TIME NO SEE! and keeps going towards TSMM... Made my dad's trip.

TomHendricks

The only famous person I ever saw at the Magic Kingdom was Mike Lowell from the Boston Red Sox. This was just after the Red Sox won the World Series for the first time in forever in 2007.
IMG_2243_zps43e2cdaa.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
My sisters kids got to hang out and play with Francesca Capaldi (Chloe from Dog With a Blog, the red head). They were at Stormalong Bay. My sister sat with her mother and talked as the kids played for an hour or so in the pool. My sister was gonna ask if they could all get a picture and right before she did, Francesca's mom said how it was nice to let her daughter play with kids whose parents werent asking to take pictures and get autographs. lol. My sister had to let it go. She said they were a very nice family.

DABIGCHEEZ

During My Last trip as I was leaving Epcot I saw them film a Commercial with Bella Thorne (giggity) and Ross Lynch for Dannon's Danimal's Yogurt ads..

Here's my photo's..

Bella Thorne
DSC04187_zps453ed56f.jpg

Bella Thorne's Back is turned on this shot..And Ross Lynch...
DSC04188_zpsbf8f08c3.jpg

And Here's the Commercial they were Filming....

The OP said famous! :rolleyes: I am going through this thread backwards so yours was the first that made me say ... who?;)

BigTxEars

This probably won't mean much to most of you but I went to daytona/WDW on vacation in I think 1988? My favorite band Iron Maiden was playing in Daytona so we bought tickets and went to see them. The next day we went to Epcot and were waiting in line and I look up and Dave Murray, their lead guitarist is in line with us. VERY EXCITING!

Thats cool, I have been a fan since the early 80s. I would have enjoyed riding Spaceship Earth with Bruce :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom