Ever see someone get busted at Disney?

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
One of the first times that I actually have read the comments on a YouTube video and agreed with the majority of those comments.

Very good point. Usually you read youtube comments and want to find the first transport off the planet to disassociate yourself with the human race.

Oh God, I just watched it again. I couldn't get through the first 15 seconds..Honestly, Chuck Norris in his prime wouldn't have a chance against that woman.

Tom

Beta Return
Lots of kids were busted for pot and other drugs at DL during my grad nite.

Fun fact, believe it or not, some teens decide they want to perform sexual acts on each other on small world at DL during Grad Nite, and the CMs are allowed to throw gummy bears at them when they catch them committing such acts.

Small World is awfully bright for something like that. So many other places that are less conspicuous. But, they probably weren't looking for inconspicuous.

Californian Elitist

Small World is awfully bright for something like that. So many other places that are less conspicuous. But, they probably weren't looking for inconspicuous.

They did it on the Nemo Subs, too.

Since the Grad Nites are now mix-ins, I can't see the seniors engaging in sexual acts on the rides anymore.

MausCouture

September 2010, Me and, my Family were at the World Of Disney Store in DTD. I needed some cheap pins for trading so I headed off to the pin/jewelry section of the store. That's when I noticed a lady with a stroller and, a her daughter whispering back and, forth about who knows what. At the time I didn't think much of it and, continued to look for pins. Thats when the lady pushes the stroller closer to the pin wall and, walks away to the other side of the jewelry section of the store. I absolutely HATE when parents leave their children unattended at Disney especially when the lady just walked a few feet away. So I was confused why she just didn't take her child with her..I kept looking at pins,while keeping a close eye on the little girl (just to make sure she was okay). Who was sitting quietly in the stroller. Thats when she climbs out of the stroller takes a good handful of pins OFF the wall and,shoves them in a diaper bag in the back of the stroller. The moment after it happened I ran off to find my mom to tell her what I saw. When I found her I practically dragged her to the pin section while telling her what happened. By the time we got there the mom and, daughter had already been pulled to the side with 3 security guards that were inspecting the stroller and, talking to the mom.

There is not a doubt in my mind that the mom told her daughter to take pins off the wall and put them in the bag. I have no clue what happened too them after that but, the sad thing is that little girl couldn't have been older than 5 or, 6 years old.

Black Pearl

In the words of the girl in the video "THERE ARE KIDS HERE" wasn't disneyworld but hey still disney lol also that guy was not going down.

That guy does exemplify the feeling one gets about limited time magic though.

We go and get pepper sprayed with "limited time" cupcakes and shirts, but keep going back only to get sprayed with a M&G from Robin Hood's third cousin removed.

Darth Tater

There is not a doubt in my mind that the mom told her daughter to take pins off the wall and put them in the bag.
Classy parenting, right there. :mad:
Why are people so quick to assume the parent was the guilty one? How do we know the 5-year old didn't plan the whole thing, whisper to the mom to scram so she could take care of some business?

DasManiac

Sometime in 2004 I was walking in to what was MGM Studios with my usual haircut and "don't eff with me bearing". The CM asked me what I did for a living and he asked me if I was carrying. I said yes and immediately regretted it. The worst thing they did was bring me around the side so I could secure my weapon. After that, The Mouse comes in and says, "Hey kids, Mickey doesn't like guns". I was then on my way and picked it up on the way out. From then on, I haven't said a word. If they can't tell by looking at me, they don't need to know.

If I understood you correctly you to this day still carry in the parks? If so, you ought to be banned from the parks. There's no reason why you should be carrying a weapon with you. There's a reason why Disney doesn't allow people to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom