Ever see someone get busted at Disney?

Britt

Apparently people like to hop the gates to get a pic with the Mickey and Minnie sculpted buses over by Cinderellas castle on the bridge on the way to Tomorrowland. We were sitting, waiting for fireworks when 2 people hopped the fence and posed for a pic. Out of NOWHERE a CM was right there snipping at them to get back over the fence and come with her.

That whole bridge was deserted....we have NO idea where she came from, but it was pretty dang funny :D

Voice of Disney sanity

Actually, I guess I forgot to mention that he physically threatened the CM in front of several witnesses. He was shaking his fist at the CM, then grabbing her, and then threatening bodily harm to her and the other CMs around her. I cannot/will not repeat what he said on this family forum. Sorry for the omission, but that does warrant removal as far as I'm concerned.
Well now that makes perfect sense then. Throw him out an his rear! :)

Tom

Beta Return
Agreed. That would make me sick seeing that and I would have intervened without second thought. No place for that, especially not at Disney. I don't care how much he paid, there is no reason to be a bully.

I think, if the guest did actually behave like that, it qualifies as well beyond a bully. That's pure and simply deranged. To get physical over a drink or slow meal service. Someone should have punched him in the junk and then locked him up.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I think, if the guest did actually behave like that, it qualifies as well beyond a bully. That's pure and simply deranged. To get physical over a drink or slow meal service. Someone should have punched him in the junk and then locked him up.
Unfortunately, if you punch someone in the junk it will more than likely be you who get's locked up.

(you=as in generalities)

Such is the society we live in.

Britt

I've stopped for a while then when my vacations unfortunately coincide with heightened alerts, then I will. Banned? Really? They are worried about your untrained people who have a ccw or criminal element. I am far from untrained or criminal. There have been very few times in my life when my weapon has come out in an off duty status. That is when someone's life is threatened. I am fully aware of what my surroundings (people) are in the parks. I've seen plenty of altercations on the property and am a good witness and I approach security as John Q without telling them who I am. Over the years it is more of a hassle to have it though. Its the same for when I go to sports venues and the security does that highly valuable bag check. If you can't tell, you do not need to know.

Edit for clarity - Not everyone with a ccw is untrained. Some people are more skilled than others. I am referring to those in the military or law enforcement who have many more hours of training than the average citizen.
If "it" goes down at the parks, I hope you happen to be there when I am!! Or Im just hiding in Splash!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I've stopped for a while then when my vacations unfortunately coincide with heightened alerts, then I will. Banned? Really? They are worried about your untrained people who have a ccw or criminal element. I am far from untrained or criminal. There have been very few times in my life when my weapon has come out in an off duty status. That is when someone's life is threatened. I am fully aware of what my surroundings (people) are in the parks. I've seen plenty of altercations on the property and am a good witness and I approach security as John Q without telling them who I am. Over the years it is more of a hassle to have it though. Its the same for when I go to sports venues and the security does that highly valuable bag check. If you can't tell, you do not need to know.

Edit for clarity - Not everyone with a ccw is untrained. Some people are more skilled than others. I am referring to those in the military or law enforcement who have many more hours of training than the average citizen.
I don't think that person realizes what you do for a living.

It's funny because the only time I've ever seen a "fight" at Disney World nothing happened. No CM's showed up or anything. Granted no one threw a fist but it was a big enough scene that every guest at the front entrance of Animal Kingdom halted in shock.

The Occurence took place between two grown women, one black one white, who were chaperones to a very large school band group from somewhere in Lousisana. They were loud and in each others faces what were probably a couple of minutes but it felt like an eternity. Just as it was about to come to blows the white woman stormed off toward Rainforest Cafe in anger and tears. It was at this moment I saw a few CM's step onto the scene but it was too late. The scene was already over. I go to the Disney Parks very often and that was the only time I've ever seen anything like that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom