Ever have anyting stolen while at the World?

Tiggerfanatic

Dark Helmet: So the combination is one, two, three, four, five? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! The kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!
President Skroob: 1 2 3 4 5? That's amazing! I've got the same combination on my luggage! Prepare Spaceball 1 for immediate departure!
President Skroob: And change the combination on my luggage!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

My absolute favorite movie of all time - Mel Brooks is a freakin' genius!!

WhyteAL

Suprisingly never...

One time on Horizons (yes I have been going to Disney for a long time, that I even managed to ride Horizons at Epcot) I was about 8 years old...more or less. It was my job at the time to be resposible for the telephoto lens for my dads camera. It was a very expensive minolta lens. Like almost a foot long (at least that is how I remember it) and I left it on the ride. Later on when he remembers it being gone, needless to say I got in trouble but we went back and they were holding it for us about 3 hours later.

We have also left packages sometimes in our hotel room at Port Orleans. Mangement will mail me the package before I even realize its missing. The service at Disney is awsome.

TTFN-Tiggger

Not lost/stolen but a find. I was getting ready to board Space Mountain and about sat on someones cell phone. I handed it over to the CM and he looked a bit confused - I told him I found it on the seat. Hope it found its way back to the owner.:eek:

disney21

Not lost/stolen but a find. I was getting ready to board Space Mountain and about sat on someones cell phone. I handed it over to the CM and he looked a bit confused - I told him I found it on the seat. Hope it found its way back to the owner.:eek:
what a good deed. :sohappy::sohappy:

MakesUWunder

questions & concerns..

I have a huge question that perhaps someone can answer....
Now what is the procedure when someone finds a lost item..in the Park or room...(I know it goes to Lost N Found) But what type of procedure do they do when its turned in..??? Log it..Date it? And how long does it stay in lost n found..? ANd if no one claims it..what becomes of the item...? Does the CM get to claim it...FREE OF CHARGE???? :confused:
I found out recently about a CM suspended for a week (No Pay) and was called to go speak to ?? and then told was terminated...all related to Lost and Found handling...and Im a bit concerned this CM has lied saying they did NOT do what hes been accused of.. ..why would DW fire someone without cause...Proof...?? The CM's stories are NOT adding up...and I have reason to believe the CM is covering the truth..

MouseMadness

Never, and my own stupidity has given people plenty of chances to steal some really good stuff :lol: :eek:

We left a digital camera in Italy once, called, and picked it up the next day. Not sure what policy is if you dont' realize you're missing something right away.

TIGERBEAR1

I lost my cell phone after a day of park hopping one day.
We had hit all 4 parks that day so I didn't know where we lost it exactley.
After calling Central Lost & Found at the TTC "George" told me "Yup I Got it Here"
I told him I had been trying to call the number, and he told me that they turned it off to save the battery.

I guess it flew out of my pocket while riding on Rock N' Rollercoaster.
The Cast Members fond it in one of the Ride trains.
Thank-god it didn't fly around and hit anyone.

Very nice helpful people at Lost & Found though!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom