Ever had anything stolen from your room?

disneygirl1

I have never had anything stolen out of my room when at Disney (knock on wood that it never does happen). But, I did have my digital camera stolen out of my stroller at MK in toon Town. I was so highly upset, more because I just wanted my memory stick, I have no pictures from that vacation!!! :cry:

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

I've never had anything stolen but we don't leave anything out in plain sight either.

We always keep our extra cash in the safe (we don't have that much as we use our KTTW card for everything), we also keep our passports, Nintendo DS, ipod, etc. in the safe as well - that's about all that will fit actually!

We also keep anything else of "interest" in the suitcase and we always zip it up before we leave the room. If anybody really wants to take something I guess they'd go looking but I don't want to to tempt them!

Upvote 0

Philo

Never at WDW. I did once have someone open my backpack and steal stuff out of it whilst walking along though. Fortunatly all they got away with was some dirty underwear (and I don't really know why they took that!).

Upvote 0

dannytaylor

As a matter of facy YES!!Just 2 weeks ago we were staying @POR for a 10 day trip,and when I went to start packing the night before we were leaving I went to the wall safe where I had placed my wallet and found that it was gone...I let the desk know that I might of misplaced it in my luggage and to look for it when they cleaned the room.As of that Monday the 8th I had not found it any piece of luggage and figured that it had been stolen. they did not call me to tell me they did or did not find it ,I called several times that day and the next until I finally got someone and they were just not seem to care one bit about it..They kept passing the buck to someone else over and over again,and at this time thet still have not called me again to apologize.Ya know we all spend our hard earned money to have a wonderful time at the world,but if they are going to act like we don't matter in a case like this I need to start reconcidering going back..I love WDW and we have never had a bad trip,but it is something like this to really make a person upset at them.I will go back don't get me wrong,but I will not stay at POR just because of the lacadasicle way they have done this!!:mad:

Upvote 0

Jasonflz

When bringing Pringle's to WDW always bring a lookout.

pringles.jpg

:lol: Adorable.

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Never had anything taken from our room, but my sister did have a digital camera stolen from her suitcase (I am assuming at the baggage handlers at the airport - she didn't listen to me.) Wasn't so upset about the camera, it was my daugher's old one, but I had just bought a new media card for it specifically for the trip. I had my 35mm, but she had to go through the week buying disposable cameras (and paying Disney's price for them!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom