EpcotServo's Aug. 5th STUDIOS Update: New Camera Meets World

birch_sean

Great update! My favorite comment: "Huzzah!" It's like being at a Renaissance fair. Anyway, where were those Wall-E toys at? I'd love to pick one up when I'm there next week.

NewfieFan

Great job with the new camera - aren't new cameras fun!?! (I'm looking forward to testing out my new Canon in Sept.) Loved the update (as usual)! Thanks for posting!:wave:

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Great update! My favorite comment: "Huzzah!" It's like being at a Renaissance fair. Anyway, where were those Wall-E toys at? I'd love to pick one up when I'm there next week.

It was at the store near the Backlot Tour, but you can find a display like that at most of the stores at the Studios.

imamouse

Thanks again for delivering the magic long distance, Travis, and congrats on the new camera.

I find it amusing that people are lining up to take photos with a cardboard cut-out of Wall-e. Have they no respect or standards? Shesh!

Panhead

Great shots!! I hope you dont mind, but I actually edited one of the shots of ToT and made it my desktop.

tot_desktop.jpg

Thanks for the new desktop! :D

-Chris-

RHeath2

Great looking pictures Mr. Servo. I can't wait for you to take that camera and put it to some good use inside Spaceship Earth. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom