EpcotServo's Aug. 5th STUDIOS Update: New Camera Meets World

JLW11Hi

Awesome update and photos! Thanks a bunch!

Was that an Odd Couple reference in there...? Wonderfully random :)

I can't believe all they have representing Wall-E is a flat board. I'd hope they would have some sort of interactive AA or at least a 3D sculpture. But even then, they should have had something like that when the movie came out. How does Disney miss things like this??

hokielutz

Great work with your photos. Some of them look really well composed and might be mistaken for professional work.

Hope you have fun with that new camera. I can't wait to test drive my upgraded camera in January at WDW.

t3techcom18

Nice update! You definitely made me reassured cause I was trying to decide which camera to get, and (when I get the 250, hehe) I plan to get the PowerShot SD850 IS. If yours is any indication on how it is, yeah, I'd be pretty happy too, haha.

RiversideBunny

Thanks for the pictures. Great comments for each of them as usual.

BTW- I can't quite make out your avatar. Is that a picture of the Blues Brothers (Akryod and Belushi)?

Tks.
:)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Oh mighty Servo we are not worthy of such HQ pics sooo beautiful. But really another great update & wonderful new camera.

I echo these sentiments, oh mighty Travis and the new camera. You can turn any day better with your updates!

Favorite caption: "Oh are you bleeding? Yeahhhhhh... You're bleeding..."

:lol:

WildLodgeFan

Just wanted to say thanks for another entertaining adventure. I was reading all the pic captions to my kids (15, 10) last night (other than the mr potato head references!) and they were in stitches! Your update help us pass another day toward our trip. Great pics from the camera as well. Be sure to give your old one some occasional love in it's retirement!

Though the elsdest did like the Mr. Potato Head shirts - especially the Beatle one as she and her best friend are on a Beatle phase.

Favorite Caption: Flame on!

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Great Update! How much do the Spring Action Shooters Cost?

$14.95 I believe. Not bad since the tiny keycahin that only does one thing costs $9.95.
:lol:

BTW- I can't quite make out your avatar. Is that a picture of the Blues Brothers (Akryod and Belushi)?
Left to right:
Crow T. Robot, Joel, Mike, and Tom Servo from the old TV show "Mystery Science Theatre 3000".

Thanks for the kind words everyone, glad you all enjoyed it!
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom