News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Clamman73

IMG_1492.jpeg

Ready for testing?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
View from around World Showcase this evening. Honestly I cant tell how many barges are out. I think its six or eight.

Attachments

• IMG_1325.jpeg
    IMG_1325.jpeg
    222.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1324.jpeg
    IMG_1324.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1323.jpeg
    IMG_1323.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1321.jpeg
    IMG_1321.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1319.jpeg
    IMG_1319.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1318.jpeg
    IMG_1318.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1317.jpeg
    IMG_1317.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 88

TTA94

I hope someone is there and prepared to record for us tonight lol. I’m sure those working on the show are quite aware that there will be eyes on the sky after hours lol.

nickf456

I’m out at boardwalk, no action quite yet, no one out here either which is kinda odd. It honestly feels like nothing is happening tonight lol.

TTA94

I’m out at boardwalk, no action quite yet, no one out here either which is kinda odd. It honestly feels like nothing is happening tonight lol.

That’s what their hopeing people think and give up waiting and go to bed lol, then they start the testing.

Vinnie Mac

Pre-Harmonious debut people used to be ON it. I remember in 2020 when they did a random firework test there was a crowd of people on a bridge watching and people used to stream and record testing for Harmonious. Nowadays i'm sure you'd have to dig through Twitter to find a 13 second clip lol

nickf456

Pre-Harmonious debut people used to be ON it. I remember in 2020 when they did a random firework test there was a crowd of people on a bridge watching and people used to stream and record testing for Harmonious. Nowadays i'm sure you'd have to dig through Twitter to find a 13 second clip lol
Lol I remember this. That’s why I’m so confused about no one being on this bridge with me right now haha, I thought for sure there’d be at least a few people here tonight

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
They will likely notify Boardwalk and Beachclub guests day of when they start testing to avoid guest complaints of late night firework noise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom