News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

No Name

if they replace HEA (again), the fan community will go nuts
And rightfully so. Happily Ever After is one of the highest-rated things at the entire resort (if not the highest). Meanwhile they are struggling to create a successful nighttime show at Epcot or Animal Kingdom. They’d be inexplicably and extraordinarily dumb to spend money on trying to replace HEA again.

ToTBellHop

And rightfully so. Happily Ever After is one of the highest-rated things at the entire resort (if not the highest). Meanwhile they are struggling to create a successful nighttime show at Epcot or Animal Kingdom. They’d be inexplicably and extraordinarily dumb to spend money on trying to replace HEA again.
This company would never unnecessarily replace an extremely-popular guest experience in Magic Kingdom.

Right?

jrhwdw

Besides L:SOU, is any of this related to Disney 100? If it is, might we hear something today since it's the First Day of Disney 100 At WDW?

Would be interesting to hear a L:SOU Update today, if Epcot has one....

bmr1591

I had a dream last night that Disney announced the Beacons of Magic were returning with new color schemes and updated projections to look better than ever.

I may need to take a step back from Disney when that’s my dream. 😵‍💫

jrhwdw

I had a dream last night that Disney announced the Beacons of Magic were returning with new color schemes and updated projections to look better than ever.

I may need to take a step back from Disney when that’s my dream. 😵‍💫
There was nothing wrong with Beacons Of Magic! Epcot still has theirs. Also, it gave life to TOT other than just Sunset Seasons Greetings during the Holidays.

The only downside of Beacons Of Magic was it prevented Castle Dreamlights. But if those are gone anyway, why not have Beacons Of Magic.

Unless MK rushing Castle Dreamlights is one of the Surprises....

SplashJacket

IMG_6364.png

Play Disney Parks app still has the oil rigs

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom