News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

TTA94

MK's Entertainment should be improved in 2024..........

Very touchy subject around here but I do wonder how long they will truly wait to touch HEA. There are many things they could do that would be well received like bringing back a updated Wishes, bring over Wonderous Journey, do what they should have done for the 50th which is a attraction based show. But what they do, if anything, may greatly depend on how happy they are with MKs nightly attendance and spending. Might be unlikely but if Luminous is very well received and popular could that affect MKs nightly attendance and HEA.

bmr1591

Very touchy subject around here but I do wonder how long they will truly wait to touch HEA. There are many things they could do that would be well received like bringing back a updated Wishes, bring over Wonderous Journey, do what they should have done for the 50th which is a attraction based show. But what they do, if anything, may greatly depend on how happy they are with MKs nightly attendance and spending. Might be unlikely but if Luminous is very well received and popular could that affect MKs nightly attendance and HEA.

HEA will probably stay around a while. It hasn't played as much as you'd think due to Covid and the 50th. And after Enchantment's reception (which I think was great, but that's neither here nor there), they'll certainly be cautious on moving forward.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
hmmm. There are some surprising decisions coming.

jrhwdw

hmmm. There are some surprising decisions coming.
We just got over this Site, along with other Guests,begging HEA to come Back because DE just didn't work(Rollseyes!)

Instead of giving HEA a deadline, wouldn't it be safer for MK to correct the Night Parade Problem????

Is the Clock really ticking on HEA?!?!?!?!?

jrhwdw

If they close with the sun still out over half the year, do they need a nighttime show?
We all know DAK doesn't need to close with the Sun. DAK allowed ROL every night. They can do it again

As shocking as this feels..it might be still far off? That Other Site hasn't gotten wind of this and ran to X..

TheMaxRebo

HEA will probably stay around a while. It hasn't played as much as you'd think due to Covid and the 50th. And after Enchantment's reception (which I think was great, but that's neither here nor there), they'll certainly be cautious on moving forward.

My hope would be to supplement HEA with a night time parades rather than mess with something that isn't broken and wind up with another Enchantment situation

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom