News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Vinnie Mac

Okay I'll bite and ask the real question here: WHEN IS THE LUMINOUS POSTER COMING OUT???

The logo looks so good now they've got me excited for that poster.

cookiee_munster

I’m hearing a strong rumor that none other than Disney / Marvel / Epcot composer Pinar Toprak has been commissioned for this show. She did the new Epcot anthem for the Spaceship Earth show, so logically this makes sense. Can anyone confirm?
Oh, I really, REALLY hope this is the case! The Spaceship Earth anthem is really wonderful! :)

Vinnie Mac

I’m hearing a strong rumor that none other than Disney / Marvel / Epcot composer Pinar Toprak has been commissioned for this show. She did the new Epcot anthem for the Spaceship Earth show, so logically this makes sense. Can anyone confirm?
The news coming out of this show just keeps getting better and better I'm excited

jrhwdw

Maybe I dreamed this but, wasn't the new Epcot Anthem supposed to go into Harmonious? Did it?

TTA94

Are we thinking this will be more RoE (instrumental) and less Harmonious (singing)? Or a mix?

Oh and off topic you hearing any other strong rumors for the other parks? Idk maybe something related to parades? Just asking lol.

Big_Shakalaka

And there was a very good reason why there wasn't any specific details given.
Drones?
fly drone GIF

TTA94

@wdwmagic I know awhile back you had said the fountains were in question and you didn’t expect for there to be any major water effects?Now that Disney confirmed the fountains I assume the plans changed for the better? Or will the fountains still be minimal and nothing big?

TTA94

Was thinking wouldn’t it be cool if they found a way to use the floating lanterns that were originally going to be used in Rivers of Light? I doubt it would be the same ones but something similar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom