News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

James Alucobond

I’ll say it again, I hope we don’t regret complaining about all the Harmonious views. Well, nighttime show wise.
The new show could be utter trash and it would still be worth it for the other 11.5 hours the park is open.
And I hope they burned the remains of Harmonious so it doesn't reanimate and come for our children in the night.
They cut off the Stargate and staked the tacos to their coffin.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I just hope the new show focuses on fireworks… Harmonious seemed like a fountain/screen show with a few fireworks to compliment it. I want a show that is centered around the fireworks again!
The fountain, screen, and lights nighttime show is what belongs in Animal Kingdom because it could play multiple times at night due to the smaller viewing areas and not have cost for fireworks

Disone

Let’s hope not. I actually started to miss parts of harmonious on my last trip and I’m not sure I’m allowed to say that yet lol

Forgive me for I have sinned
Set the song inside you soaring and the whole wide world will hear it.....

It had it moments for sure.

Curious question. And the answer will totally depend on ultimately how long Epcot forever ends up playing. But I wonder which will have more of a run time, the place holder Epcot Forever or Harmonious?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom