News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

DCBaker

Premium Member
Not until the backlog is cleared in the marina backstage. Last aerial showed the stargate barges on standby for dismantling.

As of Saturday, the ring was still visible backstage through the tree canopy.

IMG_3415.jpeg

jrhwdw

More equipment staged in World Showcase lagoon to begin work on EPCOT's new nighttime spectacular​

Wait a minute....is WSL getting permanent Hardware again??? Shouldn't the Barges be built backstage and float into WSL when needed? I thought WSL was going to stay empty most of the day?...

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Wait a minute....is WSL getting permanent Hardware again??? Shouldn't the Barges be built backstage and float into WSL when needed? I thought WSL was going to stay empty most of the day?...

I believe these are the moorings to attach the barges to - someone correct me if I’m wrong.

trainplane3

Probably going to modify the center dock again. They were doing work on it when I was there last week.

They surely wouldn't be dumb enough to have large permanent hardware in the lagoon again. Would they?

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Taking the boat back to WL to avoid the TTC Lyft pickup madness and it appears they’re programming spots tonight for the new EPCOT show.

Squishy

Taking the boat back to WL to avoid the TTC Lyft pickup madness and it appears they’re programming spots tonight for the new EPCOT show.
I think it's too early for the new show testing especially when spotlights are going to be on the lagoon as well, i'd guess they're either doing routine testing/maintenance or 4th of July adjustments.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom