Epcot's Broken (and other Updates)

wedway71

Im fairly confident that TWDC will have no choice to do a major rehab/retheme of EPCOT and upgrade all the technology.Its gonna cost a "butt load" but I dont they have a choice. EPCOT (Future World) is starting to look how Tomland in MK did before the major rehab looking like a 70s version of the future while the real world had surpassed its technology.I think the same thing will happen here.
Technology changes so quickly now with in a matter of months something is replaced with something new so this hurts Disney in a fact that to make a great attraction its gonna take time and money and more than likeley byt the time a project is done the Technology is old already. I think thats why we have seen many changes from Technology to Entertainment attractions at Epcot.

goofyfan13

This irked my hubby and I, so, when he saw people doing this he would sit down beside them and start picking his nose and wiping it on and around them (he did this twice). It was really funny. I have never seen people who were smoking in the wrong spots move so fast..... I have a picture of it, it was funny. I will have to find it.... When the people would freaked out on him (he is a really big guy in the military) he would tell them that "well, everyone has their bad habits, but if you are going to share yours with me, than I will share mine with you.....

Note, these were smokers smoking very close to people standing in line.

That's awesome, I can't believe he had the balls to do that! I may have to try something like that sometime, typically I just make a smart-*** comment to them, what your husband did seemed to work much better. :lol:

Wow, I hope things get worked out!! You brought up some good points in your descriptions that are my pet peeves as well. I absolutely cannot stand when smokers light up a cig in a nonsmoking area. Last summer when I was at the Magic Kingdom, I was eating a turkey leg over at the Rockettower Plaza and the person sitting next to my family took it upon herself to smoke. We told a cast member and she eventually left, but I was pretty aggravated.
Another point is the cast members; I can't stand when I see a cast member putting forth no effort in their job. Also, there are some who think that it is okay to "blow off" cast members when they ask a question. Oh well, it is the most magical place on Earth!

"Like a grand and miraculous spaceship..."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom