News EPCOT to be festival-free for summer 2024

Touchdown

Coming Summer of 2025: The International Pixar Fest presented by Advent Health! Come see as Epcot is transformed into a playground for all your Pixar Pals! Look for the hidden Toy Story friends now hidden throughout Spaceship Earth, ride the brand new Inside Out Journey into your Imagination with Bing Bong, come experience Cars Test Track, look for Wall-E and Eve to great you on Mars with Mission Space, enjoy festival booths with Pixar Themed booths throughout World Showcase and stay till close to experience our newest firework spectacular: Together Forever!

Just preparing you all for next summer…

bmr1591

Coming Summer of 2025: The International Pixar Fest presented by Advent Health! Come see as Epcot is transformed into a playground for all your Pixar Pals! Look for the hidden Toy Story friends now hidden throughout Spaceship Earth, ride the brand new Inside Out Journey into your Imagination with Bing Bong, come experience Cars Test Track, look for Wall-E and Eve to great you on Mars with Mission Space, enjoy festival booths with Pixar Themed booths throughout World Showcase and stay till close to experience our newest firework spectacular: Together Forever!

Just preparing you all for next summer…

I mean, families would love it.

castlecake2.0

Questions/thoughts:

Will Sunshine Seasons go back to all day service?

Does the park operationally remember how to handle dining capacity without a constant festival?

Will they keep the Odysee open to provide AC and seating for people?

Will they remove all the kiosks or will they just sit there boarded up for 2 months?

Would love to see the numbers at all the QSR in world showcase with lack of competition.

Andrew25

I mean, families would love it.
You joke, but I can see this being a test case to support/approve another food festival for the summer... and I wouldn't be opposed to this.

At the very least, please open the Odyssey as an indoor area to cool off in.

ToTBellHop

I enjoy the ability to try different food and will miss a festival this summer. At least Epcot will be dead between this and Test Track closing. That Encanto show won’t move the needle much.

Meanwhile Universal is prepping its summer media blitz. Disney has open walkways to market.
1713889280603.gif

No pressure, Tiana. But everything depends on you.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I’m surprised during the revamp they didn’t rename it to Epcot Festival Center and put a giant fork along side spaceship earth

I welcome festival free Epcot, however I wouldn’t be surprised if they are considering charging for after hours event/festivals.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom