Epcot Question

MansionGoer13z

Just a great park IMO. Would be greater if they implemented more futuristic changes to Future world and the Epic rides that made Future World in the 1980's- 1990's My favorite thing about EPCOT (now that I'm 30 years old) is the World Showcase.

rodserling27

Epcot: great park? or greatest park?

:)

"Great unused space, greatest number of unused pavilions and buildings, greatest waste of money in Living Seas, in greatest need of updates to FutureWorld....."

So I'll put you down for "greatest park?"

:lol: I'mmmmm kiddin'!!!
A little Colbert Report paraphrasing....

Choodles

EPCOT Center was the greates Park ever IMO.

While EPCOT is a shadow of EC it's still the best park in the country however IOA is close.

UberMouse

I spend more time at Epcot than anywhere probably. I'm 34 though, and appreciate the little things, as well as tasting the beer available from the different nations.. ;-)

If my Wife and I go to WDW for 8 days, we probably end up in EPCOT at least 6 of those days, even if it is just for a few hours. EPCOT = FFB

FUN
FOOD
BEER

Plutoguy

Epcot is a close runner up to Magic Kingdom. We do spend a lot of time in EPCOT far as eating and of course seeing the attractions in Future world and then walking around world show case. So to me this puts EPCOT as a Great Park.

cowanfamily

WOW! Tough choice! I love EPCOT. Magic Kingdom is right there as well. It almost comes down to what you like better, Main St USA or World Showcase.

I guess I will flip a coin. Tails it is! Epcot is the greatest!

ParkMan73

I want to say greatest, I really, really do.

Future World right now just seems a bit tired to me. So, I'd just say great idea, but only a very good park.

Put in a few dollars to recapture some of that future wonder, and it could move back into greatest!

stratman50th

Fender-Gibson, Ford-Chevy, PC-MAC, Hamburger-Hot Dog?
:D

Ok, so Hollywood Studios is my favorite, but I enjoy EPCOT too. Greatest/Great Park? :shrug:

lighteningqueen

Its great for the food, China,Japan,Italy in WS Epcot has few rides but good ones... But favorite is AK. People really need to go and enjoy the park and all that it has to offer not just the EE or KilSaf.

ArtieJim

Greatest. It's been my favorite since I first went to WDW when I was only five. Then again, there were only two parks to choose from, but I still think it's the greatest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom