Epcot Question

The Empress Lilly

For a while in the eighties I thought EPCOT was the greatest thing ever build. :eek:

But eventually I realised that in the end, the Magic Kingdom will always be the fairest of them all. Very close call though.

Then later Epcot lost its sense of direction and pertinence etc etc.

Disney61

Epcot is a great park in its own respect. If I had a one wish for Epcot during its design is that each country would have had their own ride like Norway and Mexico does. The movies (China, France, Canada, etc) are nice but the potential of the pavillions was underachieved IMO.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I think EPCOT was the greatest in it's original form. But now that we have some gutted space, and a few cheasy rides, what makes Epcot good today is probably just the world showcase and it's few thrill rides.

Magic Kingdom's always (in my opinion) going to be number one because that's the place where you can gather the most of the Disney Magic just by looking at the scenery.

EPCOT in 2nd for having the best music, thrills, and for the world showcase

Hollywood Studios is 3rd for me for the shows and thrills.

Animal Kingdom is my 4th for Kilimanjaro Safaris and a few of the thrills.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I will say as many downfalls Future World has I feel like the World Showcase hasn't changed much or at least I haven't noticed anything. And Reflections of Earth makes up for the absence of anything that has been taken away from Future World. Now if they could just bring back a reengineered Tapestry of Nations.

DizneyPryncess

I think EPCOT was the greatest in it's original form. But now that we have some gutted space, and a few cheasy rides, what makes Epcot good today is probably just the world showcase and it's few thrill rides.

Magic Kingdom's always (in my opinion) going to be number one because that's the place where you can gather the most of the Disney Magic just by looking at the scenery.

EPCOT in 2nd for having the best music, thrills, and for the world showcase

Hollywood Studios is 3rd for me for the shows and thrills.

Animal Kingdom is my 4th for Kilimanjaro Safaris and a few of the thrills.

This is basically exactly how I feel too - other than swapping my 3rd & 4th parks. Epcot is a great park - was the greatest park before some changes were made to it that have been mentioned several times already. I still love it there, but MK is number 1 for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom