News EPCOT International Festival of the Arts 2024

adam.adbe

I'm hoping they don't screw this one up. I've come to actively dislike Food & Wine, and Flower & Wine isn't what it used to be, IMHO.

I'd much rather visit Epcot on a non-festival day, but that's getting kinda hard to do, so this remains the pleasant one for me.

(I know I'm in the minority here, and Disney certainly couldn't care less when they're selling happy-hour margaritas for $18 by the thousands).

bmr1591

Still too short.

When Garden starts, flowers aren't in full bloom yet. Should definitely extend it. Then they can have Garden take some of F&W days, for that runs too long.

Problem with pushing F&G much longer is the Florida heat. It kills those flowers fast. What would be better is if they started FotH in October and changed menus from Halloween to Thanksgiving to Christmas.

JohnD

Overlaps with Mardi Gras week this year. Nice!
Yep. With Easter being March 31 in 2024, that makes Ash Wednesday, February 14. Therefore Mardi Gras is February 13. If they were smart, they would have performers sing music from Princess and the Frog (New Orleans) that week. Plus, it gives them another reason to promote Tiana.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Yep. With Easter being March 31 in 2024, that makes Ash Wednesday, February 14. Therefore Mardi Gras is February 13. If they were smart, they would have performers sing music from Princess and the Frog (New Orleans) that week.
I work the other way around first think of Mardi Gras and then think of Easter 6.5 weeks later. 😁

Horizonsfan

A nice set of offerings again.

That said, there’s not a peep about Communicore Hall or Plaza. That’s pretty ridiculous. At the very least, that stage should be ready to go by festival start.

JohnD

A nice set of offerings again.

That said, there’s not a peep about Communicore Hall or Plaza. That’s pretty ridiculous. At the very least, that stage should be ready to go by festival start.
They're not going to put the cart before the horse. They need an announcement of official opening first before advertising what's going to be there.

Horizonsfan

They're not going to put the cart before the horse. They need an announcement of official opening first before advertising what's going to be there.
I like the optimism, but TDO’s burned us enough before. They don’t really deserve the trust at this point.

The acts going to Showcase Plaza (bands/acrobats/etc) seem tailored for at Communicore Plaza. The fact they’re not going there, reads as a bad omen.

JohnD

I like the optimism, but TDO’s burned us enough before. They don’t really deserve the trust at this point.

The acts going to Showcase Plaza (bands/acrobats/etc) seem tailored for at Communicore Plaza. The fact they’re not going there, reads as a bad omen.
I think you're reading too much into it. We'll hear about acts on the new plaza after it opens.

Fido Chuckwagon

Having seen the pit from the epcot monorail recently, there is just no way they are going to be done when they say they will.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Pricing for the Dining Packages has also been released.

Choose from 8 unique eateries at EPCOT offering DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series Dining Packages. Here’s what’s included with your meal:

• At Spice Road Table: 2 small plates, a shared tagine, a shared dessert platter and a nonalcoholic beverage
• At Other Participating Restaurants: An appetizer, entrée and dessert—or one full buffet/family-style meal (where applicable)—as well as a nonalcoholic beverage

The prices listed below do not include tax or gratuity.

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Norway Pavilion
Breakfast - $66 - Ages 10 and up
Breakfast - $42 - Ages 3 to 9
Lunch/Dinner - $78 - Ages 10 and up
Lunch/Dinner - $50 - Ages 3 to 9

Biergarten Restaurant
Germany Pavilion
$60 - Ages 10 and up
$34 - Ages 3 to 9

Coral Reef Restaurant
The Living Seas
$73 - Ages 10 and up
$29 - Ages 3 to 9

Garden Grill Restaurant
The Land Pavilion
Breakfast - $58 - Ages 10 and up
Breakfast - $37 - Ages 3 to 9
Lunch/Dinner - $73 - Ages 10 and up
Lunch/Dinner - $47 - Ages 3 to 9

Le Cellier Steakhouse
Canada Pavilion
$99 - Ages 10 and up
$39 - Ages 3 to 9

Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue
(same-day dining packages only)
American Adventure Pavilion
$36 - Ages 10 and up

Rose & Crown Dining Room
United Kingdom Pavilion
$61 - Ages 10 and up
$26 - Ages 3 to 9

Spice Road Table

Morocco Pavilion
$50 - Ages 10 & Up
$21 - Ages 3 to 9

Last edited:

Figments Friend

I will be in town the week this begins, so I am kinda looking forward to checking it out.

First time attending one of the FoTA events at Epcot.
Gee I picked a good week to visit…!

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom