News EPCOT International Festival of the Arts 2024

Figments Friend

So Cast seem pretty excited about the upcoming Festival merchandise.
I had several tell me earlier today that it will be ‘a fantastic Figment heavy collection’ and that I need to get to the Park EARLY.
As in sleepover early.
I kid you not…one of them said this.
Is Bob that hard up for cash…?

All three CMs that specifically mentioned that point seemed pretty bedazzled by what they know is coming.
Hmm…hope it’s not just the triangular popcorn bucket…

Get those credit cards ready, kids!

P.S. - Creations and Image Works both have many copies of the recently released ‘Figment’ Little Golden Book.
This is absolutely a MUST HAVE for all us old original fans of the Original Attraction.
What a wonderful and very tastefully done tribute.
Best $6 you could ever hope to spend at WDW!

-

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

New Spaceship Earth mural debuts for 2024 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts​

Epcot-International-Festival-of-the-Arts_Full_54612.jpg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

New Spaceship Earth mural debuts for 2024 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts​

Epcot-International-Festival-of-the-Arts_Full_54612.jpg
Didn't they just put up seating there?

New benches have been added outside of Connections Cafe along the wall separating it from Guest Relations.View attachment 762172

Andrew25

Walked the park yesterday, seems like they're not quite ready to install booths for festivals in the hub yet? Can't believe they're still working on Epcot lol

James Alucobond

The lovely art produced of Spaceship Earth continues to illustrate why they need to clean up the woefully unshapely trees in front of it.

I'm also really hoping they have displays ready to go for Celebration Gardens. The central planter really needs something fairly large to give it a sense of purpose, and the planter corridor between CommuniCore Hall and Creations needs to start demonstrating why it exists.

Figments Friend

I passed through Epcot again on Thursday and saw the Festival entrance area display.
Looking nice from a distance.
There is another such display inside the Park similar to the front entrance, this being in front of the lagoon as one enters World Showcase from the main World Celebration walkway.
Plenty of banners up as well.

Also saw that more chalk artwork has been added to the three pieces I saw the other day.
Sorry I don’t have any photos…I was just passing by and did not bring my camera.
Plenty of shots will be hitting the website later today I am sure.

I am here but not attending the first day of the Festival.
Primiarly because I purposely made other plans to avoid the possible ‘First Day’crowds, the likely five hour Imagination Pavillion popcorn bucket lines, and the insufferable local ‘vloggers’ yammering on that will likely all be there in droves.
Tonight they were all at the After Hours Event over at Magic Kingdom.
All I can say is thank the Gods we still have the WEDway Peoplemover!

I will be checking out the Festival on Monday and will share some pix then!
🙂
-

JohnD

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom