Epcot Fountain not running

Sean23

Original Poster
187epcotfout92303.jpg

The Cast member there said a line broke and is not sure how long it will be down

187wol092303.jpg

Anyone know why WOL closed early

187trailer92303.jpg

The trailers in the epcot parking lot

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Hehe, yeah., that was funny.

WoF and a few others close very early to start pusing people into World Showcase for the night. ISTC and Test Track, HISTA and SE are a few of the places that I know of that still stay open

The trailers are being used for the conference people during the breaks and some will be used for the construction of Soarin and a few other rehabs here and there. A few others will be used for The Food and Wine Festival.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Wonders of Life closing at 4?!

Things are not looking good. :(

Geeze....No shocker here.... I kinda expected that... go in there at 11am and the place is virtually empty....(at least it was every time I went in there, so dont flame me) :) :wave:

meanmice

Originally posted by DMC-12
Geeze....No shocker here.... I kinda expected that... go in there at 11am and the place is virtually empty....(at least it was every time I went in there, so dont flame me) :) :wave:

Usually the same is true on my end, except last time i went it was packed

Invero

Wonders of Life closed at 4:00pm due to a Special Event with over 500 people. They also took over the prime viewing location for Illuminations at the entrance to WS, and blocked that off for the special group.

josh_e_washie

HEY!!! I never knew that WOL had it's own circle logo!!! I was always wondering what is was.....the wonder of my life.....isn't it sad......anyways this post got me thinking of something else....we always here of attractions closing for rehab but what about things like fountains or other scenic elements of a park? Is that primarily done at night?? I'm sure with the Epcot fountain the whole thing can't be done in one night...interesting huh?:confused:

General Grizz

During the last two visits, last Christmas and this past July, Wonders of Life was crowded with families. I was overjoyed to hear so much laughter coming from the Cranium Command audience.

This whole convention thing scares me. Just like the upper level JII, we may be losing another great, unique EPCOT achievement in the coming years. What a shame! :( :( :( :(

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Invero
Special Event with over 500 people.

So, that has to be a record then for WoL... I mean... that many people in there at one time in the past few years :lol: :p ;)

General Grizz

So, that has to be a record then for WoL... I mean... that many people in there at one time in the past few years :lol: :p ;)

*Remembers drags DMC into WOL with him on next visit after getting -soda- at Ice Station Cool*

Mikejakester

I would not be surprised if they remade the whole future world in epcot, Thats what it looks like they are doing. I mean, Lets face it, Sure there all clasics and what not, but epcot is suposed to be about technology and Future stuff isin't? I mean specially "future world" Wouldn't it be ironic if it's called Future world, and all they had was old falling apart rides? Epcot has to live up to it's name,

Project Gemini seem to be about that... :sohappy: :wave:

Goofyfanatic

Actually Mike apparently Epcot is renaming future world...umm Discovery something or other...which makes sense to me...Since Epcot always appeared to me as what a theme park would look like if it were designed by the discovery channel...I would think they could do a lot more with that rather then just being about the future.

SNS

It's Discoveryland.

BTW, has Jim Hill done an update on that? I wonder if it was greenlighted or not.

TrevEG

Actually.... if Jim Hill did a report on it then wouldn't that mean that it's never going to happen? I mean... that's pretty much what all of his reports are about, isn't it? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom