News Epcot Forever to debut as interim show before full Reflections of Earth replacement

Notes from Neverland

Figments Friend

Glad to hear they added additional pyro shots to 'Epcot Forever'.
It will be interesting to see in person later this year, as I was there for the debut performance back in 2019.
As much as I liked the kite elements, being able to view both versions will naturally stir comparisons between the two.

-

HairyChest

Looking forward to this!
since they extended the hours of EP and MK to 10pm in July, is the thinking that theyll do both firework shows at 9pm or 10pm?

castlecake2.0

Extra pyro is most definitely cheaper then paying people to zoom around the lagoon on seadoo’s flying electric kites. Just another classic chapek cost cut *eye roll*

*sarcasm*

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Extra pyro is most definitely cheaper then paying people to zoom around the lagoon on seadoo’s flying electric kites. Just another classic chapek cost cut *eye roll*
Not really a cost cut. The lagoon isn't in a position to have jet skis flying around, and the kites were pretty much done. Towards the end of EF in its first run they were barely working. I personally would much rather see pyro than kites 🤷🏻‍♂️

castlecake2.0

Not really a cost cut. The lagoon isn't in a position to have jet skis flying around, and the kites were pretty much done. Towards the end of EF in its first run they were barely working. I personally would much rather see pyro than kites 🤷🏻‍♂️
Was just some canadian sarcasm lol, I could hear the show from Celebration last night and it sounds amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom