• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Epcot Forever to debut as interim show before full Reflections of Earth replacement

gerarar

Are there videos you can recommend that show the "full pyro" version and the "cut pyro version?"

I've seen the show 2 times and I have no idea which version I've seen...
Typically any videos before November still had the full pyro in the show, and anything after that has the cut pyro.

You can easily tell by if the pyro launches are launching all at once, or just a few at a time. For example in the Tapestry of Nations part, all the launch points shot pyro to form a “halo” effect around the lagoon, not its barely anything but two parallel rows of pyro. In the finale, each beat usually has two fireworks going off, now just one.

It’s really sad to see the state the show is currently in...

UNCgolf

Advertisement
I read people say, “It’s better in person”. It’s not. Fireworks are decent, and the kites are kind of cool. That’s about the best comment you’ll get from me.

It is not good, at all. It was apparently made by someone with ADD, because not much lasts longer than 20 seconds before changing. The music evokes zero nostalgia. We all know about the last song.

Yeah, I saw it in person and I was not impressed. The kites were the only thing remotely memorable, and they weren't all working when I saw it -- which I guess is better than now, when apparently none are working!

HauntedPirate

Sheltered-at-home Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Yeah, I saw it in person and I was not impressed. The kites were the only thing remotely memorable, and they weren't all working when I saw it -- which I guess is better than now, when apparently none are working!

They were working last night, but I’ve also heard other nights they haven’t been.

jrhwdw

Is Epcot Forever having more off nights than ROE? I'm not defending EF if there's a growing problem here but shows do have off nights.

Typically any videos before November still had the full pyro in the show, and anything after that has the cut pyro.

You can easily tell by if the pyro launches are launching all at once, or just a few at a time. For example in the Tapestry of Nations part, all the launch points shot pyro to form a “halo” effect around the lagoon, not its barely anything but two parallel rows of pyro. In the finale, each beat usually has two fireworks going off, now just one.

It’s really sad to see the state the show is currently in...

Yes you hit the nail in the head.

The larger shells would be in 2s and 4s instead of 1s and 2s. UOE and WNW feel the cuts the worst. It seems like a sly move, they're cutting where they can get away with it. We need to be vocal in guest satisfaction surveys about this.

Now on holidays the full pyro would be used. NYE shows had the correct amount. Wonder if Fourth of July would too.

Giss Neric

Why are y'all so bothered by this show's inconsistency? It always has been a filler show or opening act to the main one. Just let them squeeze out all the remaining juices left til Harmonious premiers in a few months.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom