EPCOT Fanboy and Fangirl hostile takeover thread

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
:lookaroun

It is early morning...I park my car in Amaze 38 and begin the walk up to EPCOT. I chit-chat with security about the possibility of rain....they don't check my large, lumpy package of ponchos. Victory might be mine today.

I slip through the turn-stiles....they have my right index fingerprint on file, nothing more. I feel nervous in the chill Florida air...

I dart around the LAL tombstones looking for my compadres. I see them! I am no longer alone...EPCOT Explorer, Hphynt 1000, VT GAL, Yankspy and Expo have similar packages. I thank our lucky stars that we have made it this far. We synchronize watches.

Project Future World Flashback has begun.....

EPCOT Explorer

Darting quickly from the MerfCove I start out for Future World East.

Arriving there, I survay the MS building for several moments.

Then I pull the PavMover 2000 from my backpack.

I aim...Fire....BOOM!

MS..is now moved to the SPACE(heh) between The Seas and the Land.;)

The reconstruction of Horizons can begin...:D:sohappy:

VT GAL

As I approach the bag check area, as think of my excuses and possible answers to the obvious questions...

I walk up with confidence and place my bag on the table...

Isn't that a pretty big flash?

No sir, it is just an older manual camera so it takes a bigger flash.

Oh, I didn't know that people still used those. That looks like a nice mono- pod, too. You must love taking pictures. Have fun!

Thanks!

I usher into the park, and make a mild and deliberate dash for SSE. There is hardly anyone in line so I don't feel so bad.

I walk up alone and get the back car, and after the photo. I start to get everything together...

As we pass through the "garage" I make sure that everything is in the right place.

When I start spinning, I start taking pics. WooHoo!!!!

We get to the curtains, out comes the mono-pod. What's in there...Come on out and play!!!!

Yahtzee!!!!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

EPCOT Explorer

with NEW HORIZONS finished I set my sights on TT

With a few adjustments...

TT becomes...

The World of Motion-Featuring-Test Track

The outter loop and thrill portion remains...while the calm Omnimover calmly exists inside.:D

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
I edge over to the New Horizons Pavilion. I am edgy from the grande Caramel Macchiato I had this morning in Turkey Lake Plaza... and that nervousness compounds as I recall the sinkhole threads on our Fanboy HQ website. Did Horizons have a sinkhole under it....? Was rebuilding the pavilion just a blind dream doomed to end in catastrophe?

:eek:

I crouch on the ground and stare at my cellphone...what to do....?

dr_teeth90210

I'll be the first to ride The World of Motion-Featuring-Test Track.

Sings along to the soundtrack...

"It's fun to be free
To be on the move
To go anywhere
With never a care to
Do all there is to be done
It's fun! to be free"

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Since EPCOT Explorer has been busily upgrading Test Track to include a history of transportation, I slink over to check his progress. I see he has a clipboard in his hand and seems to be listening to his iPod. I sneak up behind him and tap him on his left shoulder.

:eek:

My we are a jumpy bunch today.

:lol:

*adds some driving simulators where the 'Alternate Fuel' exhibit used to be*

hpyhnt 1000

As we leave the MerfCove and head into FW, I notice quite a few folks head left to fix the the UoE, M:S, WoL and TT issues. Well, someones gotta look after FW West. :cool:

I make my way through the breezeway, tearing down those window coverings at Innoventions as I go. I get through to FWW and look left.

Imagination. Hm. I know others that would prefer to address the JII situation themselves. I'll leave it to them. I proceed right.

The Seas are about to go through a tsunami. There no line as I make my way in. As I make my way into the old circle theater, those plywood walls come down, reavealing the screens once more. Then, I let Rover the sea lion loose on Nemo. Nemo doesn't stand a chance.

Anyone care to look for Nemo now? :lookaroun Gone are the screens, and back one more is the glass and the real fishies.

Inside, I do a general upkeep, and leave Crush and Turtle Talk in the pavilion (telling him to do more on the educational stuff).

As I leave the pavilion via hydrolator, I look back and see my work is done. :)

Oh, one more thing. That Nemo sign has to go. Well, now I'm soaked, but its all in the name of EPCOT. :D

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
I'm waiting for my geological connections to call me back about the Horizons sinkhole....trying not to get too stressed out. I'm pacing outside of the newly erected Pavilion. I'm too stressed to even tease myself about using that word...and I keep pacing. The pacing turns into a fretful walk....

I see hpyhnt 1000 wrestling with the Nemo sign. I don't know if it is the incessant "mine, mine, mine..." or the nerve-wracking fear of impending Pavilion implosion...but I crack. I whip out my Desert Eagle and decapitate each of those white birds methodically, with a precision born partly out of irritation and partly out of sheer delight. Maniacal laughter precedes frantic duck and cover.

Have the shots fired blown the mission? :eek: I don't see any signs of security...yet...

yankspy

(Mission impossible theme playing) I deftly make my way over to innoventions where I quickly strip away whatever is blacking out the windows so that the innoventions zombies can melt at the sight of sunlight. This is the first phase of "Operation Communicore". :)

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Well, this is a total drag. I am supposed to be meeting Yankspy in the second floor of the Centorium, but I was nabbed by Disney Security because of a few lousy shots fired outside the Nemo Pavilion. I totally blew this aspect of the mission, and I feel terrible about it.

I'm sitting next to a desk in the back of guest relations, which is kind of cool because what normal guest ever gets back here....? Heh. My crackberry has been confiscated and I can't even communicate with the others where I am. I feel hopeless...kind of like how I felt walking past Mission Space these last few years....

I was zoning off into space when I got the break of a lifetime...the V.P. of EPCOT happened to walk by as I explained haltingly that I was an escaped mental patient and needed to be returned to my sanatarium (well, what could I say at this point....?) ....and he heard my voice and said "AHA!"

I slowly looked over at him, biting my lip nervously....and he pointed to me and said....."we need a Southern accent for the new Spaceship Earth script! Bring her to my office!"

And there was much rejoicing.....:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom