Epcot Easy Trivia

DisneyCP2000

I found it on the net. It's most likely a ad for test track, cause there's really no way of getting a shot like that. Either that or a guest got stuck in the car and took the shot with thier arm out the window. :)

But somethings been changed. fyi: there wasn't a 2000/Epcot on SE.

Goofyteen

I need to start posting in things other than random trivia threads.....but I think the Two-Way traffic sign is wrong.....don't the cars go the same way towards the building? the track on the right is the high speed banked turn around the front of the building and the track on left heads back inside the building to the end of the ride :veryconfu

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by Goofyteen
I need to start posting in things other than random trivia threads.....but I think the Two-Way traffic sign is wrong.....don't the cars go the same way towards the building?

You're right! The original sign was the divided highway sign.

Attachments

• 1994_du1999_0116.jpg
    1994_du1999_0116.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 93

Maria

Original Poster
Could it be to make sure all the explosives from the fireworks exploded? Specially the one at the beginning of ROE? :veryconfu

DisneyCP2000

Close enough :)
The initial firework is shot out of an air canon from the back of UK. In case the firework is a dud there would be a clear area for it to land. Bad thing about it, is that it doesn't really cover the UK wall where all the 'vips' sit. A fellow CPs brother got knocked in the head by the dud. He got a whole lot of stuff from disney after that. :animwink:

PuertoRekinSam

If you are talking about Behind the waterfall, it is played in the Fountain View Cafe and pasta Piatiza building (maybe in the EU as well) In 2000, it was part of the Tommorrowland background loop as well.

Maria

Original Poster
AA, Mexico, I think Japan too (for the restaurant), France (I think someone mentioned there was on in the store in the back), and I can´t think of any other now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom